Are you planning to make buttons for doing business? In that case, you need to have several materials and gadgets to achieve the best result and get business-level quality graphics. As a business person, you have to be aware of the ink's qualities, the prints, and the graphics on your button to attract customers.
However, we know that choosing the right printer can be difficult for this purpose. Most printers in the market are not designed that way and are not up to the task to deliver the best results. Here, we will be reviewing some of the best printers for button making, which will help you get the quality you want. Stick with us till the end.
- List of Printer for Button Making
- Comparison Chart of Top Printer for Button Making
- Best Printer For Button Making Reviews
- Printer For Button Making Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Conclusion on Printer For Button Making
- Related posts for Printer Buyers
List of Printer for Button Making
• HP Envy 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
• Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
• HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
• Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless All-in-One Printer
• Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Comparison Chart of Top Printer for Button Making
Best Printer For Button Making Reviews
1. HP Envy 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
The HP ENVY 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer is a good choice for your button-making purpose for its excellent color accuracy and good photo printing quality. Our verdict is that it is ideal for printing family photos, graphics, and any sort of color.
It is an inkjet printer that allows vibrant color reproduction in the images. You can get borderless photos and documents with it. Besides printing your buttons and any documents, you are getting all-in-one versatility from the printer. You can scan, copy, and deliver faxes with it. It has automatic duplexing technology that prints two sides of a paper, which increases your productivity. You can also print anything from your mobile devices as it has a dual-band Wi-Fi feature and supports HP Smart App.
The page yield of this printer is pretty low. If you are looking for a cost-effective solution for button printing, we are afraid that you will not be satisfied with it. You need to buy new cartridges from time to time. However, you are sure to get the expected color and graphics results.
- All-in-one printer allows versatile usability.
- Wi-Fi technology and HP Smart App for convenience.
- Accurate and vibrant color production.
2. Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
The PIXMA iX6820 printer from Canon has been designed to meet business needs and fulfill purposes. It is an inkjet printer with a good printing speed, decent text quality, and excellent photo quality. The photo quality that it delivers makes it an ideal choice for your button-making.
It comes with both Wi-Fi and wired connection support. Wi-Fi makes it easier to control the operations of the printer, including the mobile-print facility. One of the key advantages is that it supports AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and printings from Android, iOS phones. It is also compatible with almost any Windows version.
It is also a better cost-effective solution compared to the previously reviewed device. It comes with a high-performance 5 individual ink tank system. So, the yield is very high, and you can print many buttons with a single cartridge. Besides, it has an auto sheet feeder of 150 sheets. The print resolution is 9600×2400 dots per inch. So, you can expect good prints over your buttons.
- Windows, iOS, Android compatibility.
- Auto sheet feeder of 150 sheets.
- Excellent print resolutions for better graphics.
3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
The OfficeJet Pro 8025 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with attractive business solution packages. The company will provide you with Instant Ink Program add, which can help in your button business.
The OfficeJet Pro 8025 has a 2.65″ touchscreen display making it easier to put commands and control your prints. It also has high efficiency as it can synchronize with QuickBooks, Google Drive, and iCloud. You are also getting HP Smart App support to control your prints, scans, copies, and faxes. It has an auto document feeder of 35 sheets with an input/ output capacity of 225/ 60 sheets for your convenience. The auto duplex feature can print both sides of your document.
The inkjet printing technology of the device produces vibrant and accurate colors in the prints. You can expect to get the desired color and graphics on your buttons. The text quality is also decent. Moreover, this printer can carry the workload of your business. So, it is an ideal choice for your business needs.
- Vibrant colors, graphics, and text quality.
- Supports auto-duplex and auto document feeder
- All-in-one controls- print, scan, fax, & copy.
- Better organizing with cloud syncs.
4. Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless All-in-One Printer
The EcoTank ET-2720 can be an ideal choice for your business needs in terms of cost per production. The machine initially falls in a slightly higher budget range. Still, the value you are getting per print is beyond imagination.
The cost per print is significantly cheaper than any other printer in the market. It comes with a supertank inkjet printing technology that suits business perfectly. You will get 2 years' worth of inks with the box. The supertanker can print 6500 b&w pages and 5200 color documents, and the value is equivalent to 30 cartridges. It also comes with an auto-duplex that prints both sides of the pages.
Besides the cost and color efficiency with ET-2720, you will also have satisfactory printing results. The inkjet technology can print quality graphics, texts, pictures, and colors. You can print vibrant and colorful designs on your buttons with this printer. You will also find a 30-sheet auto document feeder.
- All in one functionality- print, scan, fax, copy.
- Exceptionally low cost per page.
- 2-year ink replacements.
5. Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Printer
The PIXMA MG3620 is a decent inkjet printer for your needs within the budget. Besides home use, it can be ideally used in small businesses. Like the Epson ET-2720, the PIXMA MG3620 is also renowned for offering significant print costs in the long run.
The printer's two-cartridge system can last for a long time but costs more than the printer itself. The color saturation and accuracy from the inkjet printing technology are impressive. This printer ensures great photo, graphics quality along decent text quality. Photography enthusiasts and professionals will be very delighted with the photo printing quality.
However, the performance is relatively slow, with a printing speed of 9.9 monochrome pages per minute. It also comes with an automatic duplex feature allowing you to print both sides of the document. It also supports both Windows and Mac, whichever you like the most. The 4800×1200 resolution can provide you with crisp texts and details in your button prints.
- All in one functionality- print, scan, fax, copy.
- Low costs for print in the long run.
- Automatic duplex feature prints both sides of the document.
Printer For Button Making Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What kind of paper do you use for buttons?
Button makers are mainly designed for 20lb to 32lb paper. There are some unique photo button machines for thicker papers, but they are not that necessary. You should choose super white paper for printing buttons. The prints and the looks are more important than the weight. White papers produce better colors and maximum contrast. Papers with gloss finish also print well. You can also choose a standard pure white glossy printer paper.
2. How do I print an image on a button?
The main ingredients for making buttons are design, printer, cutter, parts, and presser. You can either make your own designs or download them with high resolution online. After that, you need to print it using a printer. Inkjet printers will give better results in terms of graphics quality and color production. Laser printers are not a good choice for button prints.
The photo resolution depends on the paper you use. You should pick white presentation paper so that the ink doesn't spread. Inkjet printers are affordable, but the cost for ink can add up badly. Epson inkjet printers can be a good choice here. After that, you will need a cutter that will punch a hole based on your button size. At the same time, you need to have all the button parts you need. Finally, you need to have a presser/button-making machines stick the printed paper to the buttons.
Buy on Etsy
• HP Envy 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer - Walmart Link
• Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer - Walmart Link
• HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer - Walmart Link
• Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless All-in-One Printer - Walmart Link
• Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Printer - Walmart Link
Buy on eBay
• HP Envy 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer - eBay Link
• Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer - eBay Link
• HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer - eBay Link
• Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless All-in-One Printer - eBay Link
• Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Printer - eBay Link
Conclusion on Printer For Button Making
We have tried to go through all the best options out there in the market for printing buttons. We recommend you buy an inkjet printer as it will deliver better results. You can find affordable printers from HP or Canon. But Epson will provide you better value for money in prints despite the high printer price. The overall choice is up to you. Make sure the design and color accuracy of your printer. We hope that this article will help you choose the best printer for button making.