An index card carries all your essential information such as receipts, contact information, shopping lists, organizational data, and many more. Index cards are also widely used in business workplaces, schools, presentations notes, and the list go on. But what makes an index card attractive is a good quality printer. It is essential to choose the right tools and printers to print an impressive index card. Here, we will review the best printers for index cards that will prepare your cards the way you want.
Top Printer for Index Cards 2021 Ed by Editors' Picks
- Bestseller No. 1
- Bestseller No. 2
- Bestseller No. 3
- Bestseller No. 4
- Bestseller No. 5
- List Of Printer For Index Cards
- Comparison Chart Of Top Printer For Index Cards
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Top 5 Best Printer For Index Cards Reviews
- Related posts
List Of Printer For Index Cards
• Canon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer
• Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
• HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
• Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format
• Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer
Comparison Chart Of Top Printer For Index Cards
our Top PickCanon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer
|Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
|Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format
|Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How to print index cards on Brother printer?
- Printing index card on Brother printers is surprisingly easy. You need to place a stack of index cards over your printer tray and adjust them to positions. Make sure that the paper guides touch the sides of the index cards for precision. Click print from your computer and choose your Brother printer from the options.
2. How to print on index cards?
- First, make sure of the paper sizes your printer is compatible with. Place a stack of index cards over your printer tray and place them against your printer. Click 'Page Layout' from your computer and click on the sizes you want. There is an index card set. You may need to change the margins if necessary. Set the page orientation to Landscape. Click on File and then Page Setup to do all the necessary adjustments. Click on the Print button and select your choice of printer.
3. How to load index cards into the printer?
- Loading the printer cards properly is necessary to get the suitable prints. First, grab your stack of index cards. Gently load the cards to the printing side facing up until it touches the back of the tray. Correct the warpage if the cards are warped. Make sure the index cards are straight and flat before loading them to the printer.
Top 5 Best Printer For Index Cards Reviews
1. Canon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer
As the name of the model suggests, the Canon TS9521 is an all-in-one printer for people who like to do crafts and arts. It is a superb five-ink tank printer that delivers excellent photos & graphics output. The print quality for texts, colors, graphics, designs is excellent.
It has smart home voice support, which makes it, in fact, a smart printer. This product hosts a wide range of scrapbook-friendly features. It includes all the versatilities of an all-in-one printer, making it ideal for crafters. The printer supports 12″x12″ scrapbooks paper size, a wide selection of printable patterns, customizable templates, and other innovative crafting features to print crafty works, documents, and cards. The innovative feature allows you to do brilliant hands-free printing from your wireless devices, smartphones, memory cards, tablets, or computers. Besides, the TS9521C supports borderless squares and tabloid-size media. The gadget has been designed to support extremely versatile tasks and heavy workloads.
The inkjet printer technology ensures the incredible output of colors and graphics. It can hold up to 200 sheets in cassette front up and rear tray. There is also a 4.3″ touch screen display that you can use to configure the machine and maintain tasks. However, the printer lacks printing documents with only 15 B&W ppm, and the auto-duplex feature is also absent.
- Superb printer for card-stock print media.
- Excellent print quality,
- Support borderless squares and tabloid media.
- Innovative home features enabled.
2. Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
The PIXMA iX6820 printer from Canon is ideal for business needs and printing index cards. It is a balanced printer with all the essential features. It has an inkjet printing technology that assures great photo & printing quality with high color accuracy. The printer also provides decent text quality. Overall, it can be an ideal option for printing index cards.
The PIXMA iX6820 has a Wi-Fi facility. It allows you to connect with any wireless devices such as mobiles, tablets, and laptops. It also comes with some necessary features, such as supporting AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. The printer is also compatible with Android, Windows, macOS, and iOS.
The printer is installed with 5 individual ink tank systems, which is a tremendous long-lasting ink solution. This technology allows you to have cost efficiency in each print. The yield is a high per cartridge. It also features an auto sheet feeder of 150 sheets. The 9600×2400 dots per inch resolution provides crisp texts and designs on your cards.
- Windows, iOS, Android compatibility.
- Auto sheet feeder of 150 sheets.
- Excellent print resolutions for better graphics.
3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Next, we have a model from the renowned technology giant HP. The OfficeJet Pro 8025 offers attractive features which make it ideal for business uses.
The 8025 is an all-in-one printer allowing you to do all sorts of versatilities such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It is installed with inkjet printer technology that provides excellent color accuracy, photo quality, graphics, and textures. HP is also offering Instant Ink Program package with this printer, which can save your business many printing costs.
There is a 2.65″ touchscreen that allows controlling all the features of the gadget. You can also access the printer from your smartphone through Wi-Fi and HP Smart App support. To improve efficiency, the gadget syncs with Google Drive, QuickBooks, and iCloud. It also comes with an auto document feeder of 35 sheets with an input/ output capacity of 225/ 60 sheets. The auto duplex feature can print both sides of your document. The inkjet printer's printing quality will satisfy your needs for getting the best prints and photo qualities in your index cards.
- Vibrant colors, textures, and photo quality.
- Auto document feeder of 35 sheets and auto-duplex feature for cost efficiency.
- All-in-one controls- print, scan, fax, & copy.
- Synchronizations with cloud platforms.
4. Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format Printer
Here we have another great choice from Epson. It comes from the WorkForce series, the WF-7710. An inkjet all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan your necessary documents with great versatility.
The WF-7710 is a wide-format printer with a super tabloid printer capable of printing borderless papers up to 13 by 19 inches. You can use the printer effectively to print index cards as well. It can also scan, copy, faxes up to tabloid sizes (11×17 inches).
It can hold up to 250 sheets with its tray upfront. The machine is designed to take the workload of 20,000 pages per month. So, it can be a decent choice for your business purposes. It has the auto-duplex feature that prints both sides of the documents and an automatic document feeder of 35-sheets. It also has a 4.3″ touchscreen, which you can use to control everything to increase your convenience. It also has a wireless printing facility for your iPhone, iPad, and Android tablets & smartphones.
- Prints 13×19" pages
- Auto duplexing and 35-sheets auto document feeder.
- Large touchscreen control panel.
- Overall excellent printing quality.
5. Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer | best printer for 3×5 index cards
The Canon PIXMA Pro-100 has an excellent reputation and review of printing high-quality colors and graphics. It is one of the budget line printers from Canon but can still produce gallery picture quality. It supports papers up to 13 inches by 19 inches. Overall printing quality makes it great for graphics designers, businesspersons, and photographers. You are sure to great satisfactory results for your index cards and other prints.
It offers Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB for better connectivity with all your gadgets. The Pro-100 comes with eight ink tanks. The ink cost is also in a reasonable area. If you are making index cards for business purposes, it can be a cost-effective choice.
It comes with two paper trays. The rear tray is for fine arts, glossy papers, art papers. The manual slot is for printing thicker papers and media. You also have the versatility to print from CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Wired, wireless, and USB connectivity facility.
- Outputs high quality photos and graphics.
- Decent speed for performance.
- Good value for money.
Choosing the index card printer is really tricky. However, you simply need to make sure that your printer supports your index cards' paper size and delivers the accurate color, graphics, and quality you desire. We have tested and reviewed the printers to make it easier for you to choose the best printer for index cards . Hope this writing has been a help to you. Catch you with more reviews next time.