An index card carries all your essential information such as receipts, contact information, shopping lists, organizational data, and many more. Index cards are also widely used in business workplaces, schools, presentations notes, and the list go on. But what makes an index card attractive is a good quality printer. It is essential to choose the right tools and printers to print an impressive index card. Here, we will review the best printers for index cards that will prepare your cards the way you want.
Top Printers for Index Cards 2022 by Editors' Picks
- Bestseller No. 1
- Bestseller No. 2
- Bestseller No. 3
- Bestseller No. 4
- Top Printers for Index Cards 2022 by Editors' Picks
- List Of Printer For Index Cards
- Comparison Chart Of Top Printer For Index Cards
- Printer For Index Cards Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Top 8 Best Printer For Index Cards Reviews
- Pantum P2502W Compact Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
- Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer with Scanner and Copier
- Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless Professional Color Photo Printer
- Canon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer
- Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format Printer
- Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer | best printer for 3×5 index cards
- Buying guide Printers For Index Cards
- Conclusion for Index Card Printer Buyers
- Related posts on Index-Card Printer Reviews
List Of Printer For Index Cards
• Canon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer
• Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
• HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
• Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format
• Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer
Comparison Chart Of Top Printer For Index Cards
our Top PickCanon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer
| Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer |
| HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer |
| Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format |
| Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer |
Printer For Index Cards Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How to print index cards on Brother printer?
- Printing index card on Brother printers is surprisingly easy. You need to place a stack of index cards over your printer tray and adjust them to positions. Make sure that the paper guides touch the sides of the index cards for precision. Click print from your computer and choose your Brother printer from the options.
2. How to print on index cards?
- First, make sure of the paper sizes your printer is compatible with. Place a stack of index cards over your printer tray and place them against your printer. Click 'Page Layout' from your computer and click on the sizes you want. There is an index card set. You may need to change the margins if necessary. Set the page orientation to Landscape. Click on File and then Page Setup to do all the necessary adjustments. Click on the Print button and select your choice of printer.
3. How to load index cards into the printer?
- Loading the printer cards properly is necessary to get the suitable prints. First, grab your stack of index cards. Gently load the cards to the printing side facing up until it touches the back of the tray. Correct the warpage if the cards are warped. Make sure the index cards are straight and flat before loading them to the printer.
Top 8 Best Printer For Index Cards Reviews
It is hard to select the right printer when you have many choices available in the market today. All printers perform the same task. So, now it's your choice that what features you want in your printer and much you can spend for quality.
There are many good products are available in the market. Some of them are given below:
Pantum P2502W Compact Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer - Link
The Pantum P2502W is a high speed wireless laser printer. The wireless laser printer is portable printer. It has an easy one step installation. It can be connected with Wi-Fi, mobile hotspots, and android mobiles. The recommended monthly volume of the printer is 2000 pages. It can print about 23ppm. The printer came with USB printer cable, a 700 page starter cartridge. It's easy to install and work great.
- It is the smallest but a simple laser printer. It is easy to install and its usage is not complicated.
- It is wireless and portable. You can set up the printer easily. It is convenient for office and home.
- It has an easy one step installation. It works in high speed. You can finish your work easily.
- No connectivity issue. You can connect it with Wi-Fi, android, high speed USB
- Due to its high speed, it can print up to 23ppm.
- The printer came with one year limited warranty.
- It is wireless product made up of metal frame.
- All in one toner cartridge
- Documents can be directly printed from mobile devices
- Wireless connection
- Compact and sleek design
- Contains paper input tray
- Made up of metal frame
- Fast working
- Got hot when printing more papers at a time
- Not a good quality graphic printer
Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer with Scanner and Copier - Link
It is an inkjet printer with the great features of Airprint, Scanner, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. It will inspire your creativity with good prints. It can be used by photographers. The product will never compromise with quality and speed. You can enjoy its easy connectivity with your phone. It can be connected with your tablets also. Don't feel hassle while printing from the device. It also prints from cloud, from social media, through Bluetooth or even on the go. It has 5.0 inches LCD touchscreen.
- It is a great printer and gives a new life to your creativity with quality printing. The photographers can use this product for their professional work. It is also good for printing documents at office.
- It will never compromise on quality and speed. You can finish your work easily on time.
- It can easily and simply connect with your Smartphone and all your favorite devices of your choice.
- It has an intuitive feature of 5.0 inches LCD with touch screen. It is user friendly with document removal reminder and Bluetooth printing.
- The Pixma TS9120 helps you in high quality printing and it is always ready to print. It has an auto expandable output tray.
- This product will help you in all your tasks like assignments, invitations, concert tickets and printing your family photos. You can achieve results like photo lab.
- It has 6 color individual ink system and a photo blue ink tank for lowering graininess.
- You can connect the printer with all the devices you have today and it will never disappoints you.
- Have filters that add good looking effects to your photos
- Easy to install
- It has CD/DVD/ Blu-Ray Disc Printing
- It has front and rear paper support
- Good in document printing
- It also support memory card
- Color printing is not high quality
- Cartridges last very soon after few printing
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless Professional Color Photo Printer - Link
This product will give a new life to your designs and photos. It is a professional inkjet photo printer with an 8 color dye base ink system. This versatile product offers you an outstanding printing quality with good speed. This is an ideal product for graphics artists and photographers.
It works very smoothly and efficiently. It is highly powerful and intuitive software that integrates into your existing photo workflow. It is easy to use and can build up easily.
- It is highly professional use printer, give new life to your photos and designs
- It has good quality 8 color dye based ink system
- This compact design can save your space home. It is fast and efficient provides you high quality bordered A3 prints within 90 seconds
- You can do your work with ease
- You can print through Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. You can print up to a custom size of 13" 39"
- The product has 3 inch build in LCD. It will help you to check the ink levels and perform printer maintenance. It gives you excellent results
- The professional print and layout software makes your work easy
- 8 color dye based ink system
- Gives you rich and vibrant professional printing
- It is compatible with wide range of media and sizes
- You can print up to 13" 19" and custom size up to 13"39"
- You can print through Wi-Fi or network or Ethernet connection
- Doesn't work with Mac computer
Canon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer
As the name of the model suggests, the Canon TS9521 is an all-in-one printer for people who like to do crafts and arts. It is a superb five-ink tank printer that delivers excellent photos & graphics output. The print quality for texts, colors, graphics, designs is excellent.
It has smart home voice support, which makes it, in fact, a smart printer. This product hosts a wide range of scrapbook-friendly features. It includes all the versatilities of an all-in-one printer, making it ideal for crafters. The printer supports 12″x12″ scrapbooks paper size, a wide selection of printable patterns, customizable templates, and other innovative crafting features to print crafty works, documents, and cards. The innovative feature allows you to do brilliant hands-free printing from your wireless devices, smartphones, memory cards, tablets, or computers. Besides, the TS9521C supports borderless squares and tabloid-size media. The gadget has been designed to support extremely versatile tasks and heavy workloads.
The inkjet printer technology ensures the incredible output of colors and graphics. It can hold up to 200 sheets in cassette front up and rear tray. There is also a 4.3″ touch screen display that you can use to configure the machine and maintain tasks. However, the printer lacks printing documents with only 15 B&W ppm, and the auto-duplex feature is also absent.
- Superb printer for card-stock print media.
- Excellent print quality,
- Support borderless squares and tabloid media.
- Innovative home features enabled.
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
The PIXMA iX6820 printer from Canon is ideal for business needs and printing index cards. It is a balanced printer with all the essential features. It has an inkjet printing technology that assures great photo & printing quality with high color accuracy. The printer also provides decent text quality. Overall, it can be an ideal option for printing index cards.
The PIXMA iX6820 has a Wi-Fi facility. It allows you to connect with any wireless devices such as mobiles, tablets, and laptops. It also comes with some necessary features, such as supporting AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. The printer is also compatible with Android, Windows, macOS, and iOS.
The printer is installed with 5 individual ink tank systems, which is a tremendous long-lasting ink solution. This technology allows you to have cost efficiency in each print. The yield is a high per cartridge. It also features an auto sheet feeder of 150 sheets. The 9600×2400 dots per inch resolution provides crisp texts and designs on your cards.
- Windows, iOS, Android compatibility.
- Auto sheet feeder of 150 sheets.
- Excellent print resolutions for better graphics.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Next, we have a model from the renowned technology giant HP. The OfficeJet Pro 8025 offers attractive features which make it ideal for business uses.
The 8025 is an all-in-one printer allowing you to do all sorts of versatilities such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It is installed with inkjet printer technology that provides excellent color accuracy, photo quality, graphics, and textures. HP is also offering Instant Ink Program package with this printer, which can save your business many printing costs.
There is a 2.65″ touchscreen that allows controlling all the features of the gadget. You can also access the printer from your smartphone through Wi-Fi and HP Smart App support. To improve efficiency, the gadget syncs with Google Drive, QuickBooks, and iCloud. It also comes with an auto document feeder of 35 sheets with an input/ output capacity of 225/ 60 sheets. The auto duplex feature can print both sides of your document. The inkjet printer's printing quality will satisfy your needs for getting the best prints and photo qualities in your index cards.
- Vibrant colors, textures, and photo quality.
- Auto document feeder of 35 sheets and auto-duplex feature for cost efficiency.
- All-in-one controls- print, scan, fax, & copy.
- Synchronizations with cloud platforms.
Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format Printer
Here we have another great choice from Epson. It comes from the WorkForce series, the WF-7710. An inkjet all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan your necessary documents with great versatility.
The WF-7710 is a wide-format printer with a super tabloid printer capable of printing borderless papers up to 13 by 19 inches. You can use the printer effectively to print index cards as well. It can also scan, copy, faxes up to tabloid sizes (11×17 inches).
It can hold up to 250 sheets with its tray upfront. The machine is designed to take the workload of 20,000 pages per month. So, it can be a decent choice for your business purposes. It has the auto-duplex feature that prints both sides of the documents and an automatic document feeder of 35-sheets. It also has a 4.3″ touchscreen, which you can use to control everything to increase your convenience. It also has a wireless printing facility for your iPhone, iPad, and Android tablets & smartphones.
- Prints 13×19" pages
- Auto duplexing and 35-sheets auto document feeder.
- Large touchscreen control panel.
- Overall excellent printing quality.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer | best printer for 3×5 index cards
The Canon PIXMA Pro-100 has an excellent reputation and review of printing high-quality colors and graphics. It is one of the budget line printers from Canon but can still produce gallery picture quality. It supports papers up to 13 inches by 19 inches. Overall printing quality makes it great for graphics designers, businesspersons, and photographers. You are sure to great satisfactory results for your index cards and other prints.
It offers Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB for better connectivity with all your gadgets. The Pro-100 comes with eight ink tanks. The ink cost is also in a reasonable area. If you are making index cards for business purposes, it can be a cost-effective choice.
It comes with two paper trays. The rear tray is for fine arts, glossy papers, art papers. The manual slot is for printing thicker papers and media. You also have the versatility to print from CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Wired, wireless, and USB connectivity facility.
- Outputs high quality photos and graphics.
- Decent speed for performance.
- Good value for money.
Buying guide Printers For Index Cards
The laser printers make their place in the market later than the other printer types that includes inkjet printers and other single function printers. The laser printer offers a full color output as well as a wide range of other feature. The color printer is good quality high speed machine. Before buying any machine, you should know all the features of that product. Buy the product according to your need. We will some points with you that will help you to buy a best laser machine.
The laser printer gives you precise, economical and fast prints. It is the need of many homes and offices now. Before buying laser printer, consider the following factors.
Do you need a multifunctional laser printer?
When you buy a multifunctional laser printer, it helps you in many tasks. It is not only printer, it can also scan, copy, fax. If you have infrequent faxing or scanning use in your office, the multifunctional printer can be your best choice. If you buy multiple devices for scanning, faxing and coping, this will costs you high. One device can solve your problem. You can all your work with one device.
Does a color printer meet your needs?
These printers are taken from mono laser printers. For producing different colors, they use magenta, cyan and yellow colors. It can cost you high in printing per page. The cost is a difficult part in choosing laser printer. If you are a professional photographer and you need a color laser printer, buy it. But if you have a small business, and a high quality with high price printer is not your need, don't waste your money. Buy an inkjet printer that helps you in color printing.
Mono laser printers great for home offices
This printer uses the electrostatic technology as photocopier. That is the reason they work so fast. They produce text very fast. It also helps in printing fonts that are larger or smaller than average. Toners for mono printers are not expensive and it lowers your cost per page.
Wireless laser printers are also available
The laser printers are also available with wireless and portable feature. It is the useful and fine technology. If you like the wireless products, buy wireless laser printer. If you have a printer already and don't want to spend more money in buying wireless laser printer, then you can use a wireless printer server. Put it into USB socket of printer and install software for wireless printing. It has great printing flexibility and fine work spaces.
Some specifications you should keep in mind wile buying laser printer
1. Print resolution
The print resolution means the maximum number of dots per inch (DPI). The higher the resolution, the better the quality is. It is quoted for both the horizontal and vertical.
2. Printing speed
This specification helps you to find that how many pages or photos a printer can print in one minute. The speed of laser printer is high. If you want a high quality fast printer, you should buy laser printer.
Many printers use USB 2.0 port. For better mobility, use laser printers that are wireless and using infrared, Wi-Fi with build in print servers and cloud printing.
4. Paper handling
The specification of paper handling added everything from size and thickness of many types of paper to the standard and optional input and output tray capacity. The laser printers print on standard paper and accept envelopes and have input and output trays that hold almost 100 sheets. Latest models have the advanced paper handling system as like as tabloid size printing, and auto document feeders for faxing and copying.
Buy on Etsy
Pantum P2502W Compact Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer (W4T03B) - Walmart Link
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing - Walmart Link
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer, Smart Home Office Productivity, HP - Walmart Link
Canon TR8620 All-in-One Printer for Home Office | Copier |Scanner| Fax |Auto Document - Walmart Link
Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black, - Walmart Link
• Canon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer - Walmart Link
• Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer - Walmart Link
• HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer - Walmart Link
• Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format - Walmart Link
• Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer - Walmart Link
Buy on eBay
Pantum P2502W Compact Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer (W4T03B) - eBay Link
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing - eBay Link
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer, Smart Home Office Productivity, HP - eBay Link
Canon TR8620 All-in-One Printer for Home Office | Copier |Scanner| Fax |Auto Document - eBay Link
Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black, - eBay Link
• Canon TS9521C All-in-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer - eBay Link
• Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer - eBay Link
• HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer - eBay Link
• Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wide-Format - eBay Link
• Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Colour Printer - eBay Link
Conclusion for Index Card Printer Buyers
Choosing the index card printer is really tricky. However, you simply need to make sure that your printer supports your index cards' paper size and delivers the accurate color, graphics, and quality you desire. We have tested and reviewed the printers to make it easier for you to choose the best printer for index cards. Hope this writing has been a help to you. Catch you with more reviews next time.