Glossy papers are high-quality, smooth papers used to make brochures, advertisements, flyers, photograph printing, and presentation documents. However, to get the best designs, graphics, and text quality over your glossy paper, you need nothing but the best printer. We are here to help you out. We know that a random printer is not capable of suiting your needs. Here, we will be reviewing some of the best choices in the market for printing glossy papers. Ok, no point in wasting more time. Let's find the best printer for glossy papers for you.
Editors' Picks: Top Printer for Glossy Paper
- Bestseller No. 1
- Bestseller No. 2
- Bestseller No. 3
- Bestseller No. 4
- Bestseller No. 5
- Bestseller No. 6
- Bestseller No. 7
- List Of Top Printer For Glossy Paper
- Comparison Chart Of Top Printer For Glossy Paper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Top 5 Best Printer For Glossy Paper Reviews
- Final Words
- Related posts
Comparison Chart Of Top Printer For Glossy Paper
our Top PickHP Envy 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
|Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Printer
|Epson PictureMate PM-400 Compact Photo Printer
|Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Printer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can Laser Printers Print on Glossy Papers?
- Laser printers use a toner to print on paper. So, yes, laser printers can print on glossy papers. But the correct type of glossy paper should be used that allows the printers' laser to fuse with it. As long as you can ensure that, you can have vibrant color and high-quality prints over glossy papers.
2. Can HP Printers Print on Glossy Papers?
- Of course. HP is one of the leading printer manufacturers globally, and you can have satisfactory results. However, you need to make sure that you are placing the paper correctly. You need to put the glossy side facing up for inkjet printers with a rear load tray and laser printers with a front load tray. For inkjet printers with a front load tray, you need to face the glossy side down. You can also manually select 'glossy' as a paper type to get the printer's best results.
3. How do I set my printer to print on glossy papers?
- You need to adjust your printer settings to print on glossy papers. The process is straightforward. Click on the 'Menu' and from there click 'Maintenance.' Then click on 'General Settings' and then tap 'Glossy Paper.' You can also choose 1,2,3,4 based on the thickness of your paper.
Top 5 Best Printer For Glossy Paper Reviews
1. HP Envy 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
The Envy 6055 printer from HP is a perfect package for all your needs. The main strength of the printer is its' color accuracy and excellent photo printing quality. It is an idea for printing graphics, photos, and designs for its inkjet technology.
The HP Envy 6055 was designed to satisfy the customers with its color reproduction. You also can print borderless photos and documents with it. The color accuracy and contrasty image make it an excellent choice for glossy papers. The printer also allows you to do scans, copies, and faxes, making it a great all-in-one package.
The auto-duplexing feature will save you paper costs. Besides, you are getting Wi-Fi connectivity with it along with a wired connection. You can use HP Smart App to control all the features right from your smartphones or tablets. However, the yield is not that impressive. You may require buying new cartridges every two or three months. But if your concern is getting the best color and graphics, it will be ideal.
- All-in-one features fax, scan, print, and copy.
- Wi-Fi connectivity and HP Smart Apps adds convenience.
- Excellent color reproduction and accuracy.
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Next, we have a tap higher model from the same manufacturer, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025. It is an attractive deal for everyone, especially if you are looking for a printer for your business purposes.
The OfficeJet Pro 8025 comes with inkjet printing technology that produces excellent color accuracy and high resolutions. It has a 2.65″ touchscreen display for all your navigation and controls. It is a great business package as HP will provide you with Instant Ink Program, which is cost-efficient in the long run. It also synchronizes with QuickBooks, Google Drive, and iCloud. These facilities improve your productivity by 50%.
It is installed with an auto-duplexing feature that saves up your paper cost. The automatic document feeder of 35 sheets adds more to your convenience. The input/ output capacity is 225/ 60 sheets.
The Pro 8025 can be an ideal choice for your family usage or even your glossy paper business as well. You won't be disappointed with its color, graphics, and text quality.
- Great colors, graphics, and text quality.
- The auto-duplex feature makes it cost-efficient.
- Ideal packages and features for business needs.
- Synchronization with cloud platforms makes it a fast performer.
3. Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Printer
Next, we have a relatively small package from Epson. The Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 is a small but capable printer for homes and offices. The price falls from entry-level to mid-level. It is an inkjet printer that guarantees you high-quality pictures and graphics on any paper, including glossy papers. The printer specializes in printing vibrant colors and maintaining its accuracy.
It also comes with an auto-duplexing feature that prints both sides of your paper and an automated document feeder of 30 sheets for printing, scanning, and copying both sides of the paper without any intervention. The 4.3″ touchscreen display is also pretty large to ease your controls.
You need to use Epson cartridges with this printer. The cartridge has a decent page yield that saves your paper & ink costs in the long run. Adding to all these, it supports borderless photos up to 8×10 inches. You can print any document from your phone or tablet by connecting it to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct. You can also use DVDs and USB for printing.
- Excellent output quality and color accuracy.
- 30-sheets auto duplex feeder saves both time and money.
- Extensive and easy-to-use control panel.
- Versatile connectivity features.
4. Epson PictureMate PM-400 Compact Photo Printer
We have another high-quality photo printer from the same vendor as previously: the Epson PictureMate PM-400. It is an excellent printer with high-quality photo output of up to 5×7 inches.
It comes with inkjet technology that will provide you excellent color production and color accuracy. The text and graphics quality are outstanding as well. The printer can only be used by Epson's cartridges, known for their cost-efficiency and high color yield.
The printer comes in a compact size and weighs only 4lbs, making it an excellent portable printing device. However, the size does not compromise its features. You can print from various sources, including computers, laptops, USB drives, and memory cards. It is also perfectly compatible with Android phones/tablets and iOS devices. The printer also includes Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct alongside USB. So, there are versatile connectivity facilities.
The printer is easy to use. When you place the papers, the printer asks you the size and type of the papers. You can choose either glossy or matte from the options. So, you can say that the printer has an extra feature for glossy papers.
- High-quality borderless prints up to 4×6 and 5×7 photos.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct feature for connecting directly with phones and tablets.
- Lightweight and portable printing device.
5. Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
As the name suggests, the PIXMA iX6820 by Canon was designed to meet business needs. It is an inkjet printer with excellent photo quality, printing speed, and decent text quality. The vibrant color reproduction and accuracy make it a good choice for printing on glossy papers.
It has Windows, Android, and iOS compatibility. The printer also supports Wi-Fi connectivity besides wired connections. The Wi-Fi feature allows you to connect mobile phones, tablets, and computers effortlessly. The iX6820 supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
The printer can print any paper as large as 13×19 inches. So, it makes perfect packages if you require printing on large-sized papers. However, only one paper tray (max capacity: 150 sheets) is one of the printer's downside features. It also does not come with an auto-duplexer.
The PIXMA iX6820 has high performance five individual tank system. The paper and color yield is fantastic with this device. It also has a print resolution of 9600×2400 dots per inch, making every detail crisp and perfect.
- Windows, iOS, and Android compatibility.
- Auto document feeder of 150 sheets.
- Excellent print resolution for high-end graphics and photos.
Choosing the right printer for printing on glossy papers can be tricky. You need to carefully monitor all the key areas that affect your printing quality. We have tried our best to review some of the best printers for glossy papers and answered some frequently asked questions to remove your confusion. We hope that this article has helped you and will help you choose the best glossy paper printer for you.