Are you fed up with paying a lot for your labels but not receiving them properly? Or are you exhausted from printing low-quality file folder labels that are not up to the mark?
Well, it's time for a change in your business, because we will help you choose the color label printer for small business ! Labels are quite important if your business involves anything from packaging, mailing to dealing with commodities.
These are an integral part of everything since they consist of descriptions, warnings, or instructions. The best label printer can help you print any kind of label you or your customer prefer. It can also help you save a lot of costs involved in label-making, thus making a small but impactful profit for your business.
Top Label Printers for Small Business in 2023 by Editors' Picks
- Bestseller No. 1
- Bestseller No. 2
- Bestseller No. 3
- Bestseller No. 4
- Bestseller No. 5
- Top Label Printers for Small Business in 2023 by Editors' Picks
- Comparison Chart of Top Label Printers for Small Business in 2023
- Top 7 Best Label Printer for Small Business: Reviews 2023
- Brother VC-500W Versatile Compact Color Label and Photo Printer and Genuine CZ-1005 Continuous Length
- Epson TM-C3500 Color Printer
- ROLLO Label Printer | best shipping label printer for small business
- DYMO Label Printer- LabelWriter 450 | best label maker for business
- MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer | best thermal printer for small business
- Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
- Brother QL-800 Professional Label Printer | best color label printer for small business
- Buying Guide for Best Label Printer For Small Business
- What Is a Label Printer and What Are the Benefits of Using One for Your Small Business ?
- Types of Label Printers For Small Business
- The Different Types of Labels That Are Available for Printers
- FAQs about Small-Business Label Printers
- Conclusion on Label Printer Buyers
Comparison Chart of Top Label Printers for Small Business in 2023
our Top PickROLLO Label Printer
| DYMO Label Printer-LabelWriter 450 |
| MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer |
| Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer |
| Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer |
Top 7 Best Label Printer for Small Business: Reviews 2023
Brother VC-500W Versatile Compact Color Label and Photo Printer and Genuine CZ-1005 Continuous Length - Link
The Brother VC-500W compact color printer doesn't require ink for color printing.. The adhesive backed ZINK paper contains all the colors used for high quality photo printing. It is also used for home decor printing, business projects, and can do variety of tasks for any organization and much more. It can easily connect with your Wi-Fi. This printer has free color label app which includes number of fonts, backgrounds, art frames and readymade designs.
- The Brother VC-500W compact color printer doesn't require ink for color printing. It delivers vivid full color printing without using ink. It has ZINK Zero Ink Technology which gives rich full color printing. The adhesive backed ZINK paper contains all the colors used for high quality photo printing.
- It is used for variety of tasks you can do with this printer. You can print stickers, photos, print labels, design and customize gift. It is also used for home decor printing, business projects, and can do variety of tasks for any organization and much more.
- It can easily connect with your Wi-Fi or any wireless device use for network. You can connect it with your tablet or Smartphone. You can create and print any design from your Smartphone while connected to wireless network.
- This printer has free color label app which includes number of fonts, backgrounds, art frames. It also includes elements and readymade designs. This app is good to enhance your creativity with readymade design with print option.
Brother Genuine CZ-1005 continuous length
The Brother Genuine CZ-1005 2(1.97") 50mm wide 16.4 ft. (5m) is long label roll. It has the ZINK Zero Ink technology. It is used for variety of tasks you can do with this printer. You can print stickers, photos, print labels, design and customize gift. The Brother Genuine CZ and CK label rolls are water resistant and durable. It is smudge resistant. You can create perfect stickers with this label printer.
- The Brother Genuine CZ-1005 2(1.97") 50mm wide 16.4 ft. (5m) is long label roll. It has the ZINK Zero Ink technology. This technology helps in high quality photo printing that are embedded in ZINK paper. It doesn't require any toner, ribbons or ink for this printing.
- It is used for variety of tasks you can do with this printer. You can print stickers, photos, print labels, design and customize gift. It is also used for home decor printing, business projects, a can do variety of tasks for any organization and much more.
- You can decor and organize your work place and home with this amazing printer. You can label and print your storage boxes, personal items, supply cabinets and files. The appearance of print is very professional.
- The Brother Genuine CZ and CK label rolls are water resistant and durable. It is smudge resistant. You can create perfect stickers with this label printer.
- You can compare this label roll printer with Brother VC 500W. Both are versatile photo printer.
- The Brother VC-500 versatile label photo printer and Genuine CZ-1005 long label roll has ZINK technology
- Both products don't require any ink or toners for printing
- Both can be used to print stickers, photos, print labels, design and customize gift. It is also used for home decor printing, business projects, and can do variety of tasks for any organization and much more
- Connectable with Wi-Fi, Smartphone
- Best for office and home use
- Brother does not make transparent rolls. The Brother VC-500 in only compatible with Brother CZ rolls.
- The Brother VC-500W machine can't print custom shape stickers. It can only print squares or rectangle shape stickers.
- Brother VC-500W is not able to print round labels.
- Complicated for small label printers
Epson TM-C3500 Color Printer - Link
If you want to print tickets, labels or tags, this TM-C3500 is specially designed to help you in printing colorful labels. This product is ideal for low volume, high mix application with compact. It is designed for commercial use. This printing machine has high printing speed that is up to 4 inches per second. It has individual ink cartridges for ink use. It contains high quality four color inkjet printing. The C3500 support all label printing applications. It also has capability for fanfold and large rolls
- This product is designed for printing tags, labels and tickets. It helps your business print a variety of colorful labels.
- It can be connect with USB and Ethernet.
- It also have power supply
- This printer has 4 color inkjet printing with separate ink cartridge for each ink
- Featinguring rear-feed capability for fanfold and large rolls
- High printing speed
- Best for office and commercial use
- Included power supply
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Reliable, flawless printer
- Doesn't work with Mac software
- Doesn't work as high quality printer as small letters are difficult to read
ROLLO Label Printer | best shipping label printer for small business
Working with Thermal printing technology, this ROLLO device is an amazing label printer. Excellent thermal technology produces crispy and clear quality output in the labels, which is unaffected by the number of prints done.
The labels can be printed at an awesome speed of 150 mm/s. This is equivalent to printing one standard-sized 4X6 label in a second, so 60 labels in a minute. This showcases the efficiency of this shipping label printer, as it's relatively higher than most.
There's no restriction to the size of the labels. Various sizes of labels can be printed of different widths, from 2" to 4", which include barcodes, ID labels, and many more.
Compatibility of this thermal shipping label printe r to all types of labels out there is another notable feature. Starting from direct thermal labels to die-cut labels, the Rollo printer can comfortably work with all types.
This printer supports almost all versions of Windows and Mac, which makes it simpler for everyone to print with this label printer.
- Has an incredible speed of 60 4 X 6 labels per minute.
- Can print on a wide range of sizes, with different widths and heights.
- Works comfortably with all types of labels, like address labels, custom labels or file folder labels..
- Easily compatible with almost all the latest versions of Windows and Mac.
DYMO Label Printer- LabelWriter 450 | best label maker for business
With options to use it for a huge number of functions, the DYMO label printer also uses thermal printing technology. Barcoding, ID labels, Shipping labels and many more can be printed on with thermal technology.
The printed labels have very high quality and are sharp and clear. These don't become dull over time. Barcodes are printed at a great print resolution of 600 X 300 DPI.
Similar to the last product, the LabelWriter 450 is also very supportive of printing on a wide variety of labels, especially the Direct Thermal labels. It works best with the labels produced by DYMO itself.
You can print any size of label you want as well, with your customizations. Furthermore, the DYMO label maker prints your labels at a rate of 51 in a minute!
The printer also supports almost all the latest and old versions of Windows and Mac, so you should be able to use it comfortably no matter what PC you have.
- Thermal technology prints barcodes at high resolutions of 600×300 DPI.
- Compatible with all kinds of labels; works best with DYMO labels.
- A great printing speed of 51 labels per minute.
- Compatible with almost all versions of Windows and Mac.
MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer | best thermal printer for small business
As the name says, MUNBYN is another thermal label printer using thermal printing technology. The thermal technology heats the thermal paper according to the instructions of the input to produce a crystal clear label.
The MUNBYN shipping label printer come with an incredible printing speed of 72 labels per minute! This high speed, coupled with the fact that the printer can work with 700 labels at a time raises its productivity to a whole new level!
You can conveniently print on almost all types of direct thermal labels, which are used for warehouse labels and shipping labels. You also have the freedom to choose from a variety of sizes from as small as 1.57" to larger 4.3".
MUNBYN has programmed an excellent technology into the label maker which, by a single click, can automatically detect the type and dimensions of the label, and start the printing process.
This label printing device is supportive of various versions of Windows and Mac, easing their use in all kinds of systems.
- Prints at a rate of 72 labels/minute.
- Supports various sizes of direct thermal labels.
- Unique technology automatically detects labels and prints.
- Can print 700 labels at a time with automatic breaks.
Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
With the functionality to print various kinds of labels, like shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcodes, and many more, the Arkscan 2054A has impressed all of its users. The thermal printing technology, needless to say, provides outputs with great quality.
This Arkscan thermal label printer is compatible with a good range of sizes. You can print the smallest labels with this device, as thin as 0.75" width. It also allows you to print labels that are very long, around 80" and 90". These features make the printer very useful in printing different sizes of labels.
The printer can snugly print one standard-size label in a second, which is around 60 labels in a minute. This is a very productive feature, and the cost-efficiency is boosted by the fact that refilling of ink or toner is not required at all.
Arkscan also provides a free Windows application BarTenderUltraLite Label Design Software tool to make it simpler for you to give printing commands and customize your labels with any kind of designs you want.
- A great printing speed of 60 labels/minute.
- Printing shipping labels can be done in a wide spectrum of sizes, with different widths and heights.
- Arkscan gives a free software tool for easier customization of labels.
- Can print different types of labels, like shipping labels and barcodes.
Brother QL-800 Professional Label Printer | best color label printer for small business
Brother has brought a great label-printing device to the market. It's an excellent thermal printer, which gives a high-resolution monochrome output. The resolutions can be as high as 300 DPI, according to the settings.
The QL-800 prints at a mind-blowing speed of 93 standard-sized labels in one minute! That's the fastest of all our label printers on the list. Moreover, this label maker can be used to make a variety of labels, like shipping labels, ID labels, and more.
The label maker is compatible with several sizes, from very thin ones to very long ones, which can be up to 3ft long. Pre-sized labels and continuous-length labels by DK are most supported by this thermal label printer.
Continuous-length DK-2551 labels work excellently with the printer to give double color over the label, black and red. Auto cutter helps to increase the printing speed and create continuous-length labels up-to 3ft, for banners and posters.
The QL-800 has a very user-friendly "Plug and Label" feature which enables you to directly connect it to your PC and start using it.
- Can print 93 standard-sized labels/minute.
- Auto cutter feature helps create 3ft long labels, like banners.
- DK-2551 allows printing dual-colored (black and red) labels.
- The "Plug and Label" feature enables easy use without software installation.
Buying Guide for Best Label Printer For Small Business
Today variety of label printers is available in the market. They range from simple to industrial grade models which are specially designed for tagging, labeling, printing etc. Here we can help to find the best label printer. You must know some features before buying label printer. Following points help you to find good featuring printing label:
Color Labels or Monochrome Labels
The small business holders mostly use one color label printer, which is black. So, if you have small business, single color label printer works well for you. Some models use paper that can produce other colors, such as base color is yellow and printing on it is black. And some of them have a wide range of monochrome color choices that may include white on dark green, yellow on pink etc. choose according to your work demand
Label Stock, Cutters, and Print Tech: Which of these Matters?
If you want to tag some file folders, or you want to print mailing labels, fine the printer which is best is these tasks. But many label printers available which use blank label tapes or rolls that are ranging in Width and material. Some printers not only support paper labels but also plastic and sticky stock made of foil or fabric. Some labelers have cutters that can be one type or more.
Almost all label printers are designed for small businesses and consumers. These are thermal printers. The printer itself contains the color, it doesn't use any ink. If you want to use label printer for long projects, mailing labels, product barcodes, file folders, banners and more, fine the machine that offers several widths and other different configurations of label rolls.
Check the connectivity feature
Before buying label printer, you should know where you are going to use this machine. You should know what connection type you have. Some label printer offers only one type of connection but some support more than one connection. Some machines come with internal batteries; it's easy to charge them.
Some machines offer USB connection. The USB connection is not easy to use. The machine is always tethered to other device. You can't move it easily. Bluetooth also support many label printers. Wi-Fi makes label printer a part of network. It allows your computer and mobile devices on network, with the proper software installed that is access to the printer.. So buy the machine that supports your available connection.
What will be the cost per label?
When you are going to buy label printer, the cost per label should be consider. Some companies offer you low cost if you buy more label rolls.
So it is important to know that who much labels you need every month. You should calculi the in house printing cost verses getting it outsourced to any label maker. If you want to make different label designs in a short time, then it's better to buy your own color label printer.
Do the labels you make have regulations? (FDA)
There are some label requirements that you have to follow such as, the FDA regulations for nutrition facts or medical labels. So you must follow these regulations wile distributing your product.
There are regulations such as mandatory statements, font sizes, allergen disclaimers, and daily values calculations. If you have food business, you spend your time in branding and production of your products. You have not enough time for interpreting FD labeling mandates. To avoid recalls and product transparency, buy an in house label printer. It allows you to adapt and adjust your printing labels. If you rely on pre printed labels, there is always a risk of mislabeling. To avoid all this, produce your own labels and buy a good quality in house label printer.
What Is a Label Printer and What Are the Benefits of Using One for Your Small Business ?
A label printer can be used to create customized labels for your products. Whether it's to market your goods or to simply organize them, label printers are a great choice. They are easy-to-use and there are no special inks or ribbons needed for the labels. Label printers can be found at many office supply stores for around $75-$150 depending on the brand. Some other places that carry these types of printers are large retail stores such as Target and Walmart.
Using a label printer can be extremely beneficial to your small business. Most people are not aware of the many ways these printers can help you organize, create, and market your goods. Here are just some reasons that using a label printer for your small business is beneficial:
- They can be used to organize your products.
- The labels are extremely professional looking and add an extra touch that a handwritten label can not give your product.
- You can easily market your goods using customizable packages with attractive printed labels.
- There are many types of label printers to choose from, each with its own benefits.