Are you fed up with paying a lot for your labels but not receiving them properly? Or are you exhausted from printing low-quality labels that are not up to the mark?
Well, it’s time for a change in your business, because we will help you choose the best label printer for small business! Labels are quite important if your business involves anything from packaging, mailing to dealing with commodities.
These are an integral part of everything since they consist of descriptions, warnings, or instructions. The best label printer can help you print any kind of label you or your customer prefer. It can also help you save a lot of costs involved in label-making, thus making a small but impactful profit for your business.
List Of Top label printer for small business
- ROLLO Label Printer
- DYMO Label Printer-LabelWriter 450
- MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer
- Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
- Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer
Comparison Chart Of Top label printer for small business
|ROLLO Label Printer||• Printing technology: Thermal
• Speed: 60 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4.1”
• Functionalities: Shipping and Mailing Labels, Barcodes, Warehouse, and ID labels.
|DYMO Label Printer-LabelWriter 450||• Printing technology: Thermal
• Speed: 51 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4”
• Functionalities: Shipping and Mailing Labels, Barcodes, Name Badges
|MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer||• Printing technology: Thermal
• Speed: 60 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4.3”
• Functionalities: Warehouse labels, Shipping labels, Food Nutrition Labels, UPS.
|Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer||• Printing technology: Thermal
• Speed: 60 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4.25”
• Functionalities: Shipping label, product label, barcode.
|Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer||• Printing technology: Thermal
• Speed: 93 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 2.4”
• Functionalities: Labels for envelope, packages, products, and barcode.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What kind of printer do I need for labels?
There are mainly three types of printers that can conveniently print labels for you- Inkjet, Laser, and Thermal printers. If the printers are compatible with labels and have proper compartment trays, these can print properly.
Inkjet printers are compact and have no footprint, but they can be slow and noisy. Laser printers, on the other hand, can print high-quality labels quickly, but they are pretty costly. Thermal printers are great for printing labels, and also very inexpensive.
Do you need a special printer to print labels?
No, you don’t need any special kind of printer.
You just need to make sure your printer is compatible with and can properly print on different types of labels. Most inkjet and laser printers have label-printing features.
All thermal printers can comfortably print on labels at high-qualities and low cost.
How do I print a shipping label for my small business?
Printing a shipping label is a simple process, just like normal printing on plain paper. You can choose the size and type of your label, according to your needs.
You can place the labels properly on the printer, fill in the required information and select the print option on your PC. You’ll get to customize label options before the labels print.
You can choose the type and size of the label, matching with the label you’re using. You can try printing a sample label paper to make sure everything is okay, and fix any problems there might be.
Then you can select the Print option and give commands for as many labels as you need.
Top 5 Best Label Printers for Small Business Reviews
1. ROLLO Label Printer | best shipping label printer for small business
Working with Thermal printing technology, this ROLLO device is an amazing label printer. Excellent thermal technology produces crispy and clear quality output in the labels, which is unaffected by the number of prints done.
The labels can be printed at an awesome speed of 150 mm/s. This is equivalent to printing one standard-sized 4X6 label in a second, so 60 labels in a minute. This showcases the efficiency of this label printer, as it’s relatively higher than most.
There’s no restriction to the size of the labels. Various sizes of labels can be printed of different widths, from 2” to 4”, which include barcodes, ID labels, and many more.
Compatibility of the label printer to all types of labels out there is another notable feature. Starting from direct thermal labels to die-cut labels, the Rollo printer can comfortably work with all types.
This printer supports almost all versions of Windows and Mac, which makes it simpler for everyone to print with this label printer.
- Has an incredible speed of 60 4 X 6 labels per minute.
- Can print on a wide range of sizes, with different widths and heights.
- Works comfortably with all types of labels, like direct thermal labels.
- Easily compatible with almost all the latest versions of Windows and Mac.
2. DYMO Label Printer- LabelWriter 450 | best label maker for business
With options to use it for a huge number of functions, the DYMO label printer also uses thermal printing technology. Barcoding, ID labels, Shipping labels and many more can be printed on with thermal technology.
The printed labels have very high quality and are sharp and clear. These don’t become dull over time. Barcodes are printed at a great print resolution of 600 X 300 DPI.
Similar to the last product, the LabelWriter 450 is also very supportive of printing on a wide variety of labels, especially the Direct Thermal labels. It works best with the labels produced by DYMO itself.
You can print any size of label you want as well, with your customizations. Furthermore, the DYMO label printer prints your labels at a rate of 51 in a minute!
The printer also supports almost all the latest and old versions of Windows and Mac, so you should be able to use it comfortably no matter what PC you have.
- Thermal technology prints barcodes at high resolutions of 600×300 DPI.
- Compatible with all kinds of labels; works best with DYMO labels.
- A great printing speed of 51 labels per minute.
- Compatible with almost all versions of Windows and Mac.
3. MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer | best thermal printer for small business
As the name says, MUNBYN is another label printer using thermal printing technology. The thermal technology heats the thermal paper according to the instructions of the input to produce a crystal clear label.
The MUNBYN label printers come with an incredible printing speed of 72 labels per minute! This high speed, coupled with the fact that the printer can work with 700 labels at a time raises its productivity to a whole new level!
You can conveniently print on almost all types of direct thermal labels, which are used for warehouse labels and shipping labels. You also have the freedom to choose from a variety of sizes from as small as 1.57” to larger 4.3”.
MUNBYN has programmed an excellent technology into the label printer which, by a single click, can automatically detect the type and dimensions of the label, and start the printing process.
This label printing device is supportive of various versions of Windows and Mac, easing their use in all kinds of systems.
- Prints at a rate of 72 labels/minute.
- Supports various sizes of direct thermal labels.
- Unique technology automatically detects labels and prints.
- Can print 700 labels at a time with automatic breaks.
4. Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
With the functionality to print various kinds of labels, like shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcodes, and many more, the Arkscan 2054A has impressed all of its users. The thermal printing technology, needless to say, provides outputs with great quality.
This Arkscan label printer is compatible with a good range of sizes. You can print the smallest labels with this device, as thin as 0.75” width. It also allows you to print labels that are very long, around 80” and 90”. These features make the printer very useful in printing different sizes of labels.
The printer can snugly print one standard-size label in a second, which is around 60 labels in a minute. This is a very productive feature, and the cost-efficiency is boosted by the fact that refilling of ink or toner is not required at all.
Arkscan also provides a free Windows application BarTenderUltraLite Label Design Software tool to make it simpler for you to give printing commands and customize your labels with any kind of designs you want.
- A great printing speed of 60 labels/minute.
- Printing can be done in a wide spectrum of sizes, with different widths and heights.
- Arkscan gives a free software tool for easier customization of labels.
- Can print different types of labels, like shipping labels and barcodes.
5. Brother QL-800 Professional Label Printer | best color label printer for small business
Brother has brought a great label-printing device to the market. It’s an excellent thermal printer, which gives a high-resolution monochrome output. The resolutions can be as high as 300 DPI, according to the settings.
The QL-800 prints at a mind-blowing speed of 93 standard-sized labels in one minute! That’s the fastest of all our label printers on the list. Moreover, the label printer can be used to make a variety of labels, like shipping labels, ID labels, and more.
The printer is compatible with several sizes, from very thin ones to very long ones, which can be up to 3ft long. Pre-sized labels and continuous-length labels by DK are most supported by this label printer.
Continuous-length DK-2551 labels work excellently with the printer to give double color over the label, black and red. Auto cutter helps to increase the printing speed and create continuous-length labels up-to 3ft, for banners and posters.
The QL-800 has a very user-friendly “Plug and Label” feature which enables you to directly connect it to your PC and start using it.
- Can print 93 standard-sized labels/minute.
- Auto cutter feature helps create 3ft long labels, like banners.
- DK-2551 allows printing dual-colored (black and red) labels.
- The “Plug and Label” feature enables easy use without software installation.
For your small business to flourish, every simple and small aspect is important. Starting from the quality of the labels to the quality of your products, everything matters. Although a simple process, printing the right kind of labels can be a problem if you don’t have the right printer.
To save you from all that trouble, we have come to you with the most efficient label-printing devices available, to help you conveniently choose your best label printer for small business and see your business prosper!