A great certificate will help you throughout your life, in jobs and promotions. Having a well-written and properly printed certificate is way more important than you think. Bad quality or faded writings can instantly drop the credibility of your certificate.
The best printer for certificate printing will stand the test of time while maintaining the high quality of the certificates. Focusing on the hardware aspects of certificate printing, we’ll help you figure out the most perfect one based on your preferences, so you print long-lasting certificates of excellent quality.
List Of Top Printer for Certificate Printing
- Canon Office and Business MX922 Printer
- Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer
- Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
Comparison Chart Of Top Printer for Certificate Printing
|Canon Office and Business MX922 Printer||• Speed (black): 15ppm
• ADF: Yes (35 sheets)
• Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax.
• Compatibility: Wi-Fi, USB, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing.
|Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer||• Speed (black): 23ppm
• Resolution: 5760×1440 DPI
• Functions: Print
• Type of Media: Plain paper, Card stock, Semi-gloss paper, Matte paper.
|Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer||• Speed (black): 14.5ppm
• Resolution: 9600×2400 DPI
• Size range: 4”x6” to 13”x19”
• Compatibility: Wi-Fi, USB, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PPS, Ethernet.
Top 3 Printer for Certificate Printing Reviews
1. Canon Office and Business MX922 Printer
Canon has been in the electronics industry for a very long time now, and they’re upgrading the printers to impressive standards with time. Their printers, like the Canon MX922, can print quickly and efficiently while also keeping the quality of the print at the highest level.
If you’re printing large volumes of certificates in a short time, the MX922 can comfortably handle the pressure by printing 15 pages in a minute for you. This is way more efficient than other inkjet printers, and this efficiency is boosted more by the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature.
Manually arranging the papers for certificates that have writings on both sides can be tiresome and time-consuming. The ADF makes it easier with the double-sided printing and scanning feature and saves you a lot of effort.
This inkjet printer provides great color quality with the CLI-251 XL ink tanks and printing at 9600×2400 DPI. You’re in luck if your certificate contains colorful logos or designs, as these will stand out and make the certificate eye-catching. The PGI-250 Black ink tanks also enhance the sharpness of the writings.
- ADF enables dual-sided printing with 35 sheets.
- 6 ink systems make certificates sharp and colorful.
- Impressive printing resolution of 9600×2400 DPI.
- Can also scan, copy and fax.
2. Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer
The Epson Stylus C88+ is the solution to your problems of certificates becoming smudged by ink, or discoloring and becoming faded. The DURABrite Ultra pigment ink cartridges produce vibrant colors over a wide CMYK spectrum, brightening up the colors on your certificates if any.
Moreover, the pigment-based ink brilliantly resists discoloration and fading quality. The ink doesn’t smear or smudge either and prevents damage from water. This keeps your certificates in top quality and makes them look as good as new.
Although it doesn’t come with the ADF feature, the C88+ can print much faster than our previous Canon printer, printing at a rate of 23 ppm.
You wouldn’t need to change printers for printing certificates of different sizes; be it half-sized paper, or legal-sized paper, you can comfortably print certificates of several sizes.
Furthermore, the type of paper you use for your certificates won’t cause you any trouble with this printer either. This color printer supports a huge variety of paper types, from card stocks to semi-gloss and matte paper.
- DURABrite Ultra ink resists smudging and discoloration of certificate.
- Can print in several different sizes, up to legal-sized paper.
- Supports a wide variety of papers, like semi-gloss and matte paper.
- Brilliant printing speed of 23ppm.
3. Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
Invented in 1996, the Canon Pixma printer series has been coming with awesome printers with newer technology since.
The iX6820 is programmed with Full Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) print head technology, which focuses on precise ejection and positioning of the ink droplets. This helps to enhance the gradation and details of your certificate.
Moreover, 1-picoliter technology and high-end inkjet technology deliver maximum resolutions of 9600×2400 DPI, making the certificates crisp clear.
This color printer can also help you print designs and symbols in the best colors possible with five ink tanks, showcasing the authenticity of your certificate.
Quality can make a printer so great; the printer becomes greater with its outstanding range of compatibility. You wouldn’t need to go through the hassle of connecting to a PC, and conveniently print certificates from any Apple devices through AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
At a rate of 14.5 images in a minute, this amazing printer can deliver your certificates in several different sizes, from 4”x6” to the general 8.5”x11”.
- FINE printing technology enhances gradation and sharpness.
- 1-picoliter technology provides excellent printing resolutions of 9600×2400 DPI.
- Great range of compatibility with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and PPS.
- Certificates can be printed in various sizes.
As you might’ve figured out, small but important features of a printer need to be looked into before deciding on the best printer for certificate printing. Certificates are our life achievements and can take us a long way.
Combining hours of comprehensive analysis, expert opinions, and checking out hundreds of reviews from real-time users, we’ve prepared a small helpful list of the printers we think will print the best certificates for you.