Surely, you’re here because you’re tired of wasting valuable time at the kiosks finishing up your product labels and paying for them? Or, maybe you’re having to spend a large amount of money on ink or toner? Well, as you probably know, thermal printers are the best cost-effective solution out there!
Thermal printers, with their small, compact design will take up a small space in your room. You wouldn’t have to spend on ink or toner anymore, and print hundreds and thousands of labels or barcodes for your products, sitting at home!
While saving you valuable time, it will also help make you greater profits! And, today we will help you choose the best thermal printer for eBay to help you do just that!
List Of Top Thermal Printer for eBay
- ROLLO Label Printer
- MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer
- Zebra LP 2844 Direct Thermal Label Printer
- DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
- Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
Comparison Chart Of Top Thermal Printer for eBay
|ROLLO Label Printer||• Print Resolution: 204 DPI
• Speed: 60 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4.1”
• Functionalities: Shipping and Mailing Labels, Barcodes, Warehouse, and ID labels.
|MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer||• Print Resolution: 203 DPI
• Speed: 72 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4.3”
• Functionalities: Warehouse labels, Shipping labels, Food Nutrition Labels, UPS.
|Zebra LP 2844 Direct Thermal Label Printer||• Print Resolution: 203 DPI
• Speed: 32 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4”
• Functionalities: Shipping labels, Product labels, Barcode
|DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer||• Print Resolution: 300 DPI
• Speed: 53 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4”
• Functionalities: Shipping labels, Bulk Mailing labels, ID labels.
|Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer||• Print Resolution: 203 DPI
• Speed: 60 labels/min.
• Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4.25”
• Functionalities: Shipping labels, product labels, barcode.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to set up eBay for a thermal 4 x 6 printer?
Firstly, you should make sure your thermal printer is connected to your PC and installed properly. You’ll get a “Printer and Label Receipt Preferences” option or something similar on the eBay page where you carry out the transaction.
Next, you simply have to select “ZEBRA LP 2844 4 X 6” from the drop-down menu after you click on that option. This will format the printer to print your label in 4 x 6”. You can also scale your label if required, and you’re good to go!
How to set up my Brother thermal printer for eBay?
You should ensure the proper installation and connection of your Brother thermal printer for it work properly.
After that, you’ll go to the “Orders” page on your eBay, and select one of your orders. You should select the printing label option. Then, you’ll see an option with the size of the label (generally, 8” X 11” PDF), and you’ll customize that option to 4” X 6” PDF.
You can then preview the label, and change the paper size to 4 X 6 again if needed, and your Brother thermal printer is now perfect for printing labels for eBay!
Why buy a thermal printer for eBay labels?
Thermal printers are the best choice for eBay labels right now. Printing eBay labels on inkjet or laser printers can be expensive as well as difficult.
Thermal technology means that you won’t have to spend on ink at all. The thermal printers are designed for printing the best-quality labels, and the printed labels can be easily stuck to any surface, saving a lot of time and money, unlike the other printers.
Top 5 Best Thermal printer for eBay Reviews
1. ROLLO Label Printer | best shipping label printer for ebay
The Rollo Label printer has attracted huge attention because of its great compatibility along with sleek, compact design. The printer can work with all kinds of direct thermal labels from different brands, so it can be used for printing multiple types of labels.
This label-printing device works at an insane rate of 150mm/s, which generates around 60 standard-sized labels in a minute! It’s faster than many label printers, raising its standards in productivity.
The direct thermal printing technology enables the printing of the exact labels you want. With the help of the auto-detection of labels feature, it can print the exact quality of labels, and the type of shipping labels required not only by eBay but also other large online platforms like Amazon and ShipStation.
There’s a wide spectrum of sizes that can be printed on. Starting from 1.57” to 4.1” widths and any height you want, you can print an endless number of labels at a stretch.
- Compatible with all kinds of direct thermal labels.
- Can print a whopping 238 labels in a minute per four-row labels.
- Auto-detects the dimensions and type of label needed to be printed.
- Can print on a wide spectrum of sizes, with an unrestricted height range.
2. MUNBYN USB Label Printer | best label printer for ebay
The MUNBYN Label is a multipurpose device that can be can work with almost all kinds of direct thermal labels. The thermal printing technology prints high-quality labels of all kinds- Shipping labels, warehouse labels, Amazon FBA labels, UPS, and many more.
This label printer is perfectly compatible with shipping labels for eBay, along with other online marketplaces. This makes the printer more useful for you if you’re also attached to Amazon and such.
With an efficient capability of printing 72 labels in a minute, the MUNBYN label printer can create labels of various sizes.
Varying from 4cm to 11cm widths, the exact label you want is printed out in great, clear quality.
This label-printing device can be used to directly print labels from different software, and also works well in multiple versions of both Windows and Mac; thus you wouldn’t need the latest expensive PCs.
As the name suggests, MUNBYN also provides an excellent USB port for a fast and strong connection to your devices.
- An efficient printing speed of 72 labels in a minute.
- Can print conveniently on a wide range of sizes.
- Highly compatible with various versions of Windows and Mac.
- A strong and fast USB connection enables faster and longer printing.
3. Zebra LP 2844 Direct Thermal Label Printer | best printer for ebay business
The Zebra LP 2844 is an old model of the direct thermal printer, but it’s still going strong with an awesome performance. The direct thermal technology in the printer is high-end and prints the labels exactly the way you want them.
The LP 2844 supports the printing of a variety of labels, like the shipping labels, ID labels, Barcodes, similar to our last printers. It can work well with different kinds of shipping labels for eBay and other websites as well.
The printed output has great quality, and you can easily stick them to surfaces and peel them off just like that! You can print them out in a variety of sizes. It provides you a good range of width up-to 4 inches.
This Zebra printer can be very easily operated on both Windows and Mac devices. Both Ethernet and USB compatibility of this thermal printer is another notable feature, increasing the connectivity options to more than one device and make label-printing simpler.
- Labels can be printed in different sizes, up to 4 inches.
- Supports both Ethernet and USB connectivity.
- Works great with different types of labels from eBay.
- Labels can be printed out and easily stuck to or peeled off of surfaces.
4. DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
The DYMO LabelWriter 4XL brings a tight competition to all other label printers out there. DYMO has its LabelWriter labels designed specifically for these printers. Needless to say, the highest quality output is printed on these labels.
Furthermore, the DYMO 1755120 is perfectly compatible and prints just fine on different kinds of shipping labels from eBay. Moreover, this thermal label printer supports the printing of warehouse labels, barcodes, mailing labels, and many more.
You can also customize different sizes of labels, with widths up to 4”. DYMO provides free software as well. You can choose from hundreds of different pre-made designs, customize them on your own and print unique labels.
A printing speed of 53 labels per minute makes the LabelWriter 4XL a very efficient machine, and with 4-line address labels, you can print as many as 129 labels in a minute. The printer comes with an easy installation process, where you just have to set up the DYMO software and you’re good to go!
- Has a good printing speed of 53 labels/minute.
- Print on various sizes of labels, up to 4” in width.
- DYMO provides free software with customizable pre-made labels.
- Supports printing on a wide variety of labels for eBay.
5. Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
Popular for printing excellent shipping labels for eBay and other online marketplaces, the Arkscan 2054A is an excellent thermal printer. Crisp, clear labels can be produced for multiple purposes apart from shipping, for example, for products, mails, and barcodes.
The 2054A can print your labels of various sizes. You can customize the widths from 0.75” to 4.25”, and the heights to as long as 90”, which is also a great feature for printing for eBay.
Working at a very productive rate of around 60 standard-sized labels in a minute, this Arkscan label printer can work on lots of types of labels.
Arkscan also produces its labels which work best with this device. Like the last product, Arkscan also comes with a free software tool BarTenderUltraLite Label Design.
This software enables you to choose unique templates of shipping labels for eBay or other purposes. You can customize them with text and graphics according to your wish as well.
- Prints at a productive rate of 60 standard-sized labels in a minute.
- Can print labels in a wide spectrum of sizes.
- Multiple labels can be printed, like shipping, mailing, ID labels, and barcodes.
- BarTenderUltraLite Label Design software helps to customize and print unique labels.
For your business in eBay to flourish, thermal printers are essential. Not only do they save you money, but they also increase productivity by producing a large number of labels in a very short time. Purchasing one can be a very profitable long-term investment for you.
To make sure your investment pays off, we have prepared our list of the best thermal printer for eBay available now. We have also compared each of them and made it simple and uncomplicated for you to choose the best one for your business.