Such occurrences are common, and eBay lets you return the product to the seller.
How Do I Print A Return Shipping Label On eBay
When you want to return the product to your seller, you have to print and paste a return shipping label on the box. And today, we are going to teach you how to do it.
- Before you can return the product, you need to request a return. Once the seller accepts the request, eBay or the seller will provide you with a shipping label.
- If the seller has a free return policy, you won't have to pay for the return shipping label.
- If you are returning the product because you have changed your mind, you have to buy the shipping label yourself.
- a. To print an eBay return shipping label, go to "Purchase History".
- Search for your item under "Returns and Canceled Orders".
- Choose " View Return Details".
- Press "Print label".