Isn't it really productive if you can scan and print with the same device? Other than saving space, it also saves you time and money. This is a great step forward in technology and productivity with the growing industries around us, which need us to be fast and efficient.
The duplex scanner printers are growing in number every day. Every company is competing to come up with the most useful and cost-efficient features. Some have additional functions like faxing and copying, while others have a larger tray or greater speed.
It can be difficult for you to find the best duplex scanning printer . That's why we've done our research, and prepared a list of the relatively more functional and effective printers out there.
Editor's Recommendation: Top Duplex Scanning Printers in 2022
- Bestseller No. 1
- Bestseller No. 2
- Bestseller No. 3
- Bestseller No. 4
- Bestseller No. 5
- Bestseller No. 6
- Bestseller No. 7
- Bestseller No. 8
- Editor's Recommendation: Top Duplex Scanning Printers in 2022
- Comparison Chart Of Top Printers With Duplex Scanning in 2022
- FAQs about Duplex Scanning Printers (All in one or not)
- Top 5 Best Duplex Scanning Printer Reviews 2022
- Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW | best single pass duplex scanner
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer | best all in one printer with duplex scanning
- Canon MF644Cdw Duplex Laser Printer | multifunction printer with duplex scanning option
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer
- Canon MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- Buying Guide for the Best Duplex Scanning Printer
- What Is Duplex Scanning ?
- How to Do Duplex Scanning ?
- Benefits of Using a Printer with Duplex Scanning
- Types of Printers with Duplex Scanning
- Expert Tips for Maintaining Your Duplex Scanning Printer
- Conclusion for Buyers Looking for a Duplex Scanning Printer
Comparison Chart Of Top Printers With Duplex Scanning in 2022
★ OUR #1 PICK! ★Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW
|HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer |
|Canon MF644Cdw Duplex Laser Printer |
|HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer |
|Canon MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer |
FAQs about Duplex Scanning Printers (All in one or not)
Can printer scan double-sided?
Yes, scanning pages double-sided is possible if the printer with a duplex scanner supports one-pass duplex scanning or has the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature.
The ADF feature enables a printer to take a large number of pages together and print, scan, copy or fax depending on the command given. It also supports printing and scanning both sides of all the pages put in the tray.
How do I scan double-sided on an HP printer?
The papers to be scanned should be put facing up and centered properly on the tray of the ADF. After that, you should ensure the duplex switch is on by sliding it.
You can open the HP solution Center and give the scanning command. The device will then scan both sides of all the pages put in the tray perfectly.
What does duplex scanning mean?
Duplex scanning is an incredibly proficient feature as it enables you to scan both sides of a document automatically, without you having to manually change the sides.
After the papers are put in the ADF tray and proper command is given, both sides of all the papers are scanned. This saves a lot of time and resources.
Top 5 Best Duplex Scanning Printer Reviews 2022
1. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW | best single pass duplex scanner
An incredibly productive duplex scanner printer , the Brother HLL2390DW also consists of a flatbed copier. It consists of a flatbed glass for copying and scanning and is also programmed with the technology to scan directly from phones and laptops.
The printer comes with an awesome speed of 32 pages per minute, which makes it very efficient. It can hold 250 pages in the tray quite comfortably. The scanner scans pictures at a high resolution of 1200 x 1200 DPI.
The HLL2390DW gives dual-sided printing features automatically as well. This saves a lot of time and resources, making it great for its purpose as a d uplex scanner printer.
This Monochrome Brother printer can work with pages and media of all varieties and sizes. It can perfectly print on letter-sized papers to the larger A3+ and A4 papers.
Apart from plain paper, the printer also supports printing on envelopes, glossy paper, and card stocks among many others. Toner Saver mode also helps the printer conserve toner and prevents waste.
- The printer has an incredible speed of 32 ppm.
- It scans at a very high resolution of 1200 X 1200 DPI.
- Hold 250 pages at a time and do dual-sided printing.
- It can print on a huge number of types and sizes of paper.
- The printer is quite compact and takes up less space.
- The printer offers both wired and wireless connectivity options.
- The print speed of the printer is quite good. It can print up to 32 pages per minute.
- The print quality of this printer is quite good. It can print resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- The cost of the toner for this printer is quite reasonable when compared to other printers in its class.
- This printer can handle various types and sizes of paper quite well.
- The printer does not come with an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of the paper.
- The printer does not have a color display. So, it can be a bit difficult to navigate the menus.
- The printer does not have an Ethernet port. So, you will need to connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
Overall, Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW is a good choice if you are looking for a compact and affordable laser printer. It offers good print speed and quality and has various connectivity options. However, the lack of an automatic duplexer and a color display are its main drawbacks.
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer | best all in one printer with duplex scanning
Our next product on the list is the HP 9025 printer. This printer comes with an extra option compared to the last product- it can also be used for faxing purposes. This adds to the productivity of the printer and makes it a great all in one printer with duplex scanning.
The printer comes with the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature. You can put 35 pages in the tray at a time, and the printer can automatically print or scan, according to the commands given. It can also print on both sides automatically.
The printer has a basic speed of 24 ppm for black-and-white printing, and 20ppm for color printing. These features make the printer very efficient, as it saves a lot of time and resources as well.
This HP multifunction printer with duplex scanner can hold up to 500 sheets of paper at a time on the tray. It comes with both wireless and wired connectivity options.
- The printer also comes with copying, scanning, and faxing options.
- ADF enables double-sided printing while taking 35 pages at a time.
- The tray can hold up to 500 sheets of paper.
- Prints at a good speed of 24ppm.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is an all-in-one wireless printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax documents.
- It has a high printing speed of 24 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and 20 ppm for color documents.
- The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages, making it ideal for small businesses or home offices with high printing needs.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 uses less energy than traditional laser printers, saving you money on your energy bill.
- The printer comes with a one-year warranty from HP.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF), so you will need to manually load each page of a document into the scanner.
- The printer does not have an Ethernet port, so it must be connected to a wireless network in order to be used.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is a bit more expensive than some of the other all-in-one printers on the market.
- The printer's cartridges are not compatible with HP Instant Ink, so you will need to purchase them separately.
3. Canon MF644Cdw Duplex Laser Printer | multifunction printer with duplex scanning option
The Canon MF644Cdw works as a duplex printer scanner copier and faxing machine all at the same time, like our previous product. It can actively do all of these tasks properly with the highest quality output.
While being able to hold 250 pages at a time, the printer comes with the ADF feature. This technology can take in multiple pages together and print or scan according to your wish. It also comes with the dual-sided option, making the MF644Cdw all the more efficient.
A printing speed of 22 pages per minute and scanning at 28 per minute boosts the performance of this single-pass duplex scanning printer. The printer comes with a small user-friendly screen, which makes it easier for you to give commands and control different functions.
You can connect to the printer wireless from your phone or tablet using hotspots. Moreover, the printer also has impressive security features as it prevents loss of data with the help of short-term memory storing technology.
- Multi-functional device that can print, copy, scan, and fax.
- It can handle 250 pages in the tray at once.
- Efficient printing speed of 22 ppm and scanning speed of 28 ppm
- Short-term memory technology prevents the loss of important data.
- 22 pages per minute is the print speed and it is comparatively faster.
- Duty cycle is 40000 pages per month
Fast printing speeds of up to 28 pages per minute (ppm) for both black and white and color documents.
Automatic duplex printing for two-sided prints.
Can connect to multiple computers via an Ethernet or Wi-Fi network.
Features NFC connectivity for mobile devices.
More expensive than other similar models, such as the Brother HL-L3270CDW.
Only comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Overall, the Canon MF644Cdw Duplex Laser Printer is a great choice for those who need fast print speeds and duplex printing capabilities. It's slightly more expensive than some other models on the market, but it offers a variety of features that make it worth the investment.
4. HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer
The HP M479fdw is a great all-in-one with duplex scanner printer which consists of all the four functions of the previous two printers as well. This is a huge boost as the extra functions save a lot of space, money, time, and paper.
The printer comes with an awesome Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature that can take 50 pages at a time, and also carry on double-sided printing. This is boosted by the fact that it can print 28 pages per minute.
The productivity of the printer is increased more with the large paper tray, which handles 250 pages in one can go.
The printer enables easy wireless printing, even without an internet connection. You can simply connect your smartphone using the Wi-Fi Direct option, and the printer executes the commands perfectly.
The HP M479fdw has a user-intuitive small display attached to it. You can easily give commands directly from the screen, and even save certain printing and scanning commands, which saves a lot of time.
Enhanced security protocols can be applied to the printer, like the PIN/Pull printing. This ensures the safety and loss-prevention of important data.
- ADF feature takes 50 pages at a time.
- It has a great printing speed of 28 pages per minute.
- It has enhanced security features, like PIN/Pull printing.
- Print commands can be given wirelessly without internet, through Wi-Fi direct.
- Quick and Fast speed as it takes only 6 seconds for single page.
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw is a versatile and affordable wireless laser printer that offers print, scan, copy, and fax functions.
- It has a fast print speed of up to 28 ppm (pages per minute), making it ideal for small businesses or home offices with high printing needs.
- The printer also has a duplex printing function, which allows you to save paper by printing on both sides of the page.
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw comes with built-in WiFi connectivity, so you can easily connect it to your home or office network.
- The printer has a color touchscreen display for easy navigation of its menus and settings.
- It uses HP Original Toner cartridges, which are designed to work with HP printers for optimal results.
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw is a bit expensive, with a retail price of around $400.
- The printer doesn't come with an automatic document feeder (ADF), so you'll need to manually feed in pages when scanning or copying multiple documents.
- Its monthly duty cycle is only 30,000 pages, which means it may not be suitable for heavy-duty printing needs.
- The printer doesn't have an Ethernet port, so you'll need to use WiFi to connect it to your network.
- HP's Instant Ink subscription service is required if you want to take advantage of the printer's discounted ink cartridges.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw is a versatile and affordable wireless laser printer that offers print, scan, copy, and fax functions. It has a fast print speed of up to 28 ppm, making it ideal for small businesses or home offices with high printing needs. The printer also has a duplex printing function, which allows you to save paper by printing on both sides of the page. However, the HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw is a bit expensive, with a retail price of around $400. Additionally, its monthly duty cycle is only 30,000 pages, which means it may not be suitable for heavy-duty printing needs.
5. Canon MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Our last double-sided printer scanner on the list is an inkjet printer of Canon. The MB5420 also comes with the copying and faxing functions, along with scanning and printing. It gives high-quality output, and its ability to print vibrant colors makes it great for printing pictures as well.
This duplex scan printer comes with a decent speed of 24 pages per minute. This is a good speed, given that there's almost no warm-up time. It also comes with Quick First Print programmed into it, which can print the first page in as quickly as 6 seconds.
This black printer saves an incredible amount of time with the duplex-scanning feature which enables dual-sided scanning and printing. It scans at a high resolution of 1200 X 1200 dpi.
The Canon MB5420 is programmed to use the XL ink cartridges as efficiently as possible, with just enough ink for clear output. This can lead to a greater number of pages being printed while saving ink in the same cartridge as well.
The printer can easily manage a full ream of paper in its two-compartment paper tray. With refills barely required, you can print efficiently for longer hours.
- Quick First Print starts off printing by 6 seconds.
- XL ink tanks ensure efficient and maximum usage of ink.
- The printer can easily handle 500 pages in the tray at a time.
- It can scan at a high resolution of 1200 DPI.
Super easy to set up and use
Print quality is very good
Scans and copies quickly and easily
Low price for an all-in-one printer
Some users report issues with connecting to Wi-Fi
No automatic duplex printing (must be done manually)
Paper tray capacity could be higher
Overall, the Canon MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer is a great choice for those looking for an affordable and easy-to-use all-in-one printer. It offers good print quality and fast scanning and copying speeds, but some users may find the lack of automatic duplex printing to be a drawback.
Buying Guide for the Best Duplex Scanning Printer
When it comes to scanning documents, the best duplex scanning printer will offer you quality and speed. This is important if you need to scan a large number of documents quickly and efficiently. There are many factors to consider when choosing a duplex scanner, such as:
The resolution of the scanner is important in order to get clear and sharp images of your documents. Higher resolutions will take longer to scan, but will produce better results.
How fast the scanner can scan your documents is another important factor to consider. If you need to scan a large number of documents quickly, you'll want a scanner that can handle high speeds.
Not all scanners are created equal when it comes to duplex scanning. Some scanners can only scan one side of a document at a time, while others can scan both sides simultaneously. If you need to scan two-sided documents regularly, make sure to choose a scanner that has duplex capabilities.
As with most products, you'll get what you pay for with scanners. Higher-priced models will usually offer better quality and speed, but there are some great budget-friendly options out there as well.
What Is Duplex Scanning ?
As the name suggests, duplex scanning is the process of scanning both sides of a document at once. This can be extremely useful for those who need to scan a large number of documents on a regular basis, as it can save a considerable amount of time. Duplex scanning can be performed using either a standalone scanner or a printer with a built-in scanner. In most cases, duplex scanning is faster than single-sided scanning, as only one pass is needed to capture both sides of the document.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using duplex scanning, such as ensuring that the document is placed correctly in the feeder and that both sides of the document are captured clearly. However, overall, duplex scanning is a very straightforward process that can save a lot of time and effort.
How to Do Duplex Scanning ?
Duplex scanning is a great way to scan both sides of a document quickly and easily. However, it can be a little tricky to get the settings just right. In this article, we'll show you how to adjust the settings on your scanner to ensure that your documents come out looking great.
Open Up Your Scanner's Software
The first thing you'll need to do is open up your scanner's software. This is usually located in the Start Menu, under All Programs. Once you've opened it up, you should see an option that says "Duplex Scanning" or something similar. Click on that option and then make sure that the box next to it is checked.
Select the Paper Size
Next, you'll need to select the paper size that you want to use. Most scanners can handle both letter and legal size paper, but you'll want to choose the one that's best for your needs. Once you've made your selection, click on the "OK" button.
Select the Quality Settings
Now, you'll need to select the quality settings that you want to use. The higher the number, the better quality your scans will be. However, you'll also want to make sure that you don't sacrifice quality for speed. If you're not sure which settings to use, it's usually best to just leave them at their default values.
Click on the "Scan" Button
Finally, you'll need to click on the "Scan" button. Your scanner should start scanning both sides of your document automatically. When it's finished, you'll be able to save the scanned document to your computer.
Benefits of Using a Printer with Duplex Scanning
Did you know that there are many benefits to using a printer with duplex scanning? Here are just a few of the advantages:
- You can save time by scanning both sides of a document at the same time.
- Duplex scanning can help reduce paper usage and costs.
- This type of scanner can be used to create digital copies of important documents, which can be stored electronically for easy retrieval later.
- Duplex scanning can also help save space, since you won't need to keep physical copies of all your documents.
If you're looking for a new printer, be sure to consider one with duplex scanning capabilities. You'll be glad you did!
Types of Printers with Duplex Scanning
Printers that can duplex scan are becoming increasingly popular due to the many benefits they offer users. Duplex scanning allows you to scan both sides of a document at the same time, which can be a huge time saver if you have a lot of documents to scan. Additionally, duplex scanning can also help you save money on paper and ink costs.
There are two main types of printers with duplex scanning capabilities: all-in-one printers and stand-alone scanners. All-in-one printers are great for those who need to print, copy, and scan documents frequently. These devices usually come with an automatic document feeder (ADF), which makes it easy to scan multiple pages at once. Stand-alone scanners, on the other hand, are ideal for those who only need to scan documents occasionally. While they don't have an ADF, they typically offer higher quality scanning results.
Expert Tips for Maintaining Your Duplex Scanning Printer
If you're like most business owners, you understand the importance of having a reliable duplex scanning printer. Not only do these printers save you time and money by allowing you to print both sides of a document at once, but they also produce high-quality results that will impress your clients and customers.
However, even the best duplex scanning printer can have issues from time to time. That's why it's important to know how to troubleshoot and fix common problems so that you can keep your business running smoothly.
Here are some expert tips for maintaining your duplex scanning printer:
1. Keep Your Printer Clean
One of the best ways to keep your duplex scanning printer in good condition is to clean it regularly. Use a soft, dry cloth to dust off the outside of the machine, and use a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol to clean the glass scanner bed.
2. Use High-Quality Paper
Another way to keep your duplex scanning printer in top condition is to use high-quality paper. Avoid using recycled paper or any other type of paper that isn't specifically designed for duplex printing. This will help reduce the amount of wear and tear on your machine.
3. Calibrate Your Printer Regularly
In order to produce the best possible results, you'll need to calibrate your duplex scanning printer on a regular basis. Most manufacturers recommend doing this at least once a month.
4. Check for Firmware Updates
Firmware updates can often solve common problems with duplex scanning printers. Be sure to check the website of your printer's manufacturer on a regular basis so that you can download and install any new updates that become available.
5. Contact Customer Support if You Need Help
If you're having trouble solving a problem with your duplex scanning printer, don't hesitate to contact customer support. The representatives at your printer's customer service department will be more than happy to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a resolution.
By following these tips, you can keep your duplex scanning printer in good working condition for many years to come.
Buy now at Walmart, Etsy, eBay (limited quantity)
Brother MFCL2750DW Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer, Duplex Copy & Scan, - Walmart, Etsy, eBay
Canon Office and Business MB5120 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier and Fax, with Mobile - Walmart, Etsy, eBay
Canon Office and Business MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer,Scanner, Copier and Fax, - Walmart, Etsy, eBay
Brother MFC-L8900CDW Business Color Laser All-in-One Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment - Walmart, Etsy, eBay
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Multi-function Printer, MFCL2750DWXL, Up to - Walmart, Etsy, Ebay
Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Multifunction Printer, All-in-One Printer, MFC-L5900DW, - Walmart, Etsy, eBay
Canon® imageCLASS® MF644Cdw Wireless Laser All-in-One Color Printer - Walmart, Etsy, Ebay
Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw - All-in-One, Wireless, Mobile-Ready, Duplex Laser Printer with - Walmart, Etsy, eBay
Conclusion for Buyers Looking for a Duplex Scanning Printer
When it comes to finding a duplex scanning printer, there are a few things that buyers should keep in mind. First and foremost, it is important to compare the features and prices of different models before making a purchase. Additionally, it is also wise to read online reviews in order to get an idea of which brands and models are most popular with consumers. Finally, buyers should remember to take into account their own individual needs when choosing a duplex scanning printer. With these factors in mind, buyers can be sure to find the perfect duplex scanning printer for their home or office.