Isn't it really productive if you can scan and print with the same device? Other than saving space, it also saves you time and money. This is a great step forward in technology and productivity with the growing industries around us, which need us to be fast and efficient.
The duplex scanner printers are growing in number every day. Every company is competing to come up with the most useful and cost-efficient features. Some have additional functions like faxing and copying, while others have a larger tray or greater speed.
It can be difficult for you to find the best duplex scanning printer. That's why we've done our research, and prepared a list of the relatively more functional and effective printers out there.
Editor's Recommendation: Top Duplex Scanning Printer
- Bestseller No. 1
- Bestseller No. 2
- Bestseller No. 3
- Bestseller No. 4
- Bestseller No. 5
- Bestseller No. 6
- Bestseller No. 7
- Editor's Recommendation: Top Duplex Scanning Printer
- Comparison Chart Of Top Duplex Scanning Printer
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Top 5 Best Duplex Scanning Printer Reviews
- Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW | best single pass duplex scanner
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer | best all in one printer with duplex scanning
- Canon MF644Cdw Duplex Laser Printer | multifunction printer with duplex scanning option
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer
- Canon MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- Related posts
Comparison Chart Of Top Duplex Scanning Printer
★ OUR #1 PICK! ★Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW
|HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer |
|Canon MF644Cdw Duplex Laser Printer |
|HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer |
|Canon MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can printer scan double-sided?
Yes, scanning pages double-sided is possible if the printer with a duplex scanner supports one-pass duplex scanning or has the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature.
The ADF feature enables a printer to take a large number of pages together and print, scan, copy or fax depending on the command given. It also supports printing and scanning both sides of all the pages put in the tray.
How do I scan double-sided on an HP printer?
The papers to be scanned should be put facing up and centered properly on the tray of the ADF. After that, you should ensure the duplex switch is on by sliding it.
You can open the HP solution Center and give the scanning command. The device will then scan both sides of all the pages put in the tray perfectly.
What does duplex scanning mean?
Duplex scanning is an incredibly proficient feature as it enables you to scan both sides of a document automatically, without you having to manually change the sides.
After the papers are put in the ADF tray and proper command is given, both sides of all the papers are scanned. This saves a lot of time and resources.
Top 5 Best Duplex Scanning Printer Reviews
1. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW | best single pass duplex scanner
An incredibly productive duplex scanner printer, the Brother HLL2390DW also consists of a flatbed copier. It consists of a flatbed glass for copying and scanning and is also programmed with the technology to scan directly from phones and laptops.
The printer comes with an awesome speed of 32 pages per minute, which makes it very efficient. It can hold 250 pages in the tray quite comfortably. The scanner scans pictures at a high resolution of 1200 x 1200 DPI.
The HLL2390DW gives dual-sided printing features automatically as well. This saves a lot of time and resources, making it great for its purpose as a d uplex scanner printer.
This Monochrome Brother printer can work with pages and media of all varieties and sizes. It can perfectly print on letter-sized papers to the larger A3+ and A4 papers.
Apart from plain paper, the printer also supports printing on envelopes, glossy paper, and card stocks among many others. Toner Saver mode also helps the printer conserve toner and prevents waste.
- The printer has an incredible speed of 32 ppm.
- It scans at a very high resolution of 1200 X 1200 DPI.
- Hold 250 pages at a time and do dual-sided printing.
- It can print on a huge number of types and sizes of paper.
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer | best all in one printer with duplex scanning
Our next product on the list is the HP 9025 printer. This printer comes with an extra option compared to the last product- it can also be used for faxing purposes. This adds to the productivity of the printer and makes it a great all in one printer with duplex scanning.
The printer comes with the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature. You can put 35 pages in the tray at a time, and the printer can automatically print or scan, according to the commands given. It can also print on both sides automatically.
The printer has a basic speed of 24 ppm for black-and-white printing, and 20ppm for color printing. These features make the printer very efficient, as it saves a lot of time and resources as well.
This HP multifunction printer with duplex scanner can hold up to 500 sheets of paper at a time on the tray. It comes with both wireless and wired connectivity options.
- The printer also comes with copying, scanning, and faxing options.
- ADF enables double-sided printing while taking 35 pages at a time.
- The tray can hold up to 500 sheets of paper.
- Prints at a good speed of 24ppm.
3. Canon MF644Cdw Duplex Laser Printer | multifunction printer with duplex scanning option
The Canon MF644Cdw works as a duplex printer scanner copier and faxing machine all at the same time, like our previous product. It can actively do all of these tasks properly with the highest quality output.
While being able to hold 250 pages at a time, the printer comes with the ADF feature. This technology can take in multiple pages together and print or scan according to your wish. It also comes with the dual-sided option, making the MF644Cdw all the more efficient.
A printing speed of 22 pages per minute and scanning at 28 per minute boosts the performance of this single-pass duplex scanning printer. The printer comes with a small user-friendly screen, which makes it easier for you to give commands and control different functions.
You can connect to the printer wireless from your phone or tablet using hotspots. Moreover, the printer also has impressive security features as it prevents loss of data with the help of short-term memory storing technology.
- Multi-functional device that can print, copy, scan, and fax.
- It can handle 250 pages in the tray at once.
- Efficient printing speed of 22 ppm and scanning speed of 28 ppm
- Short-term memory technology prevents the loss of important data.
- 22 pages per minute is the print speed and it is comparatively faster.
- Duty cycle is 40000 pages per month
4. HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer
The HP M479fdw is a great all-in-one with duplex scanner printer which consists of all the four functions of the previous two printers as well. This is a huge boost as the extra functions save a lot of space, money, time, and paper.
The printer comes with an awesome Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature that can take 50 pages at a time, and also carry on double-sided printing. This is boosted by the fact that it can print 28 pages per minute.
The productivity of the printer is increased more with the large paper tray, which handles 250 pages in one can go.
The printer enables easy wireless printing, even without an internet connection. You can simply connect your smartphone using the Wi-Fi Direct option, and the printer executes the commands perfectly.
The HP M479fdw has a user-intuitive small display attached to it. You can easily give commands directly from the screen, and even save certain printing and scanning commands, which saves a lot of time.
Enhanced security protocols can be applied to the printer, like the PIN/Pull printing. This ensures the safety and loss-prevention of important data.
- ADF feature takes 50 pages at a time.
- It has a great printing speed of 28 pages per minute.
- It has enhanced security features, like PIN/Pull printing.
- Print commands can be given wirelessly without internet, through Wi-Fi direct.
- Quick and Fast speed as it takes only 6 seconds for single page.
5. Canon MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Our last double-sided printer scanner on the list is an inkjet printer of Canon. The MB5420 also comes with the copying and faxing functions, along with scanning and printing. It gives high-quality output, and its ability to print vibrant colors makes it great for printing pictures as well.
This duplex scan printer comes with a decent speed of 24 pages per minute. This is a good speed, given that there's almost no warm-up time. It also comes with Quick First Print programmed into it, which can print the first page in as quickly as 6 seconds.
This black printer saves an incredible amount of time with the duplex-scanning feature which enables dual-sided scanning and printing. It scans at a high resolution of 1200 X 1200 dpi.
The Canon MB5420 is programmed to use the XL ink cartridges as efficiently as possible, with just enough ink for clear output. This can lead to a greater number of pages being printed while saving ink in the same cartridge as well.
The printer can easily manage a full ream of paper in its two-compartment paper tray. With refills barely required, you can print efficiently for longer hours.
- Quick First Print starts off printing by 6 seconds.
- XL ink tanks ensure efficient and maximum usage of ink.
- The printer can easily handle 500 pages in the tray at a time.
- It can scan at a high resolution of 1200 DPI.
With the fast-growing industry around us, you need to be fast and proficient as well when it comes to printing and scanning documents. Having a duplex scanner all in one printer can boost your productivity, and thus, the company's too.
Some printers have features of automatically scanning both sides, some have the characteristic of printing on both sides, and so on. Different devices come with different elements that boost their efficiency.
Keeping all these features in mind during our research, our list provided above can easily help you choose the best duplex scanner printer.