Direct Mail marketing can be a fruitful approach to expand your business if it’s done right. It can generate a very high Return on Investment (ROI) and attract a huge number of customers. But, how do you do it right?
You have to think hard before going for a certain printer as it may be the key to success for your business. And today, we’ll enlighten you with some expert suggestions and help you out in choosing your best printer for Direct Mail, so you can take your business to the next level.
Editor's Recommendation: Top 3 Popular Printer for Direct Label
- Bestseller No. 1
- Bestseller No. 2
- Bestseller No. 3
- Bestseller No. 4
- Bestseller No. 5
- Editor's Recommendation: Top 3 Popular Printer for Direct Label
- Comparison Chart Of Top Printer for Direct Mail
- Best Printer for Direct Mail Reviews
- Related posts
Comparison Chart Of Top Printer for Direct Mail
| || |
Most VersatileEpson PictureMate PM-400 Wireless Color Photo Printer
| || |
| || |
MOST RELIABLEHP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Wireless Printer
| || |
| || |
MOST DURABLECanon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
| || |
Is Direct Mail Still Effective In 2021?
Because of the rise of internet usage and online digital marketing, you might think that direct mail is completely extinct. Actually, that is not the case. In recent years, the use of direct mail has in fact soared.
We see hundreds of online ads and emails from e-commerce sites every day. The public is quite overwhelmed by the number of ads they see. Hence, receiving direct mail from a company completely stands out because it feels more personal. To customers, it also feels as if a company gives extra value and more importance to an individual.
What Companies Use Direct Mailing?
Even with tons of emails and ads online, companies try their best to grab their customer’s attention using direct mail services in 2021. With the mail, they also send a hard copy of their ads inside. Here are some companies that use direct mailing:
- Google Direct Mail
- Amazon Direct Mail
- LinkedIn Direct Mail
- Uber Direct Mail
- Adobe Direct Mail
- PayPal Direct Mail
- Burger King
- Mead Johnson
- Botanic Choice
What Types Of Direct Mailing Are The Most Effective?
Here are some types of direct mailing that companies can use to engage with customers:
- Postcards: one of the most traditional and economical ways of engaging with customers. Plus, you can send different sizes of postcards.
- Self-mailers: this is used when you want to showcase your new products to the customers. Using fancy designs in these can be a plus-point. Catalogs can be an alternative to this.
- Lead letters: If you want to look more sophisticated and give importance to your customers, this is a much more confidential way.
How Can I Make Direct Mail More Effective?
Here are a few tips on how you can be more effective in using direct mail:
- Write about bonus items in your mail to grab attention;
- Hand out free coupons to give more importance;
- Use high-quality images in the mail to make things attractive. Make sure to use eye-catching pictures and use colors that give the mail some extra pop.
- Make sure to use interactive language in the text you provide inside the mail.
What Is The Best Day To Send Direct Mail?
The three great days to send direct mail are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. These are working days, and most people will return home after a long hard day. Therefore, it’s very likely that a nice mail from any company will grab their attention. Monday is the worst day to send direct mail. Because all other unwanted mail such as bills and work mail arrives that day meaning your mail will be less well received, and thus less effective.
Best Printer for Direct Mail Reviews
1. Epson PictureMate PM-400 Wireless Color Photo Printer
It would be a huge disaster to your business if your promotional mails were to be very easily damaged by water, or the ink was to discolor. Apart from causing a loss, it would also drive customers away!
The Epson PM-400 comes with the assurance of that never happening with great technology programmed in it, which delivers prints of incredible quality, while preventing the ink from smudging and discoloring.
You can carry out borderless printing on a wide range of sizes, which is a special feature not commonly seen in other printers. It can save you a lot of time and paper, reducing your cost.
Borderless printing can also catch people’s attention easily if your work is good enough, which can be a great boost for your direct mail marketing strategy.
You can conveniently make last-minute changes to your postcards or leaflets using the small touchscreen on this photo printer.
Moreover, you can comfortably print wirelessly from your phones and tablets, and won’t have to through the hassle of connecting to the computer.
- High-quality ink doesn’t smudge, discolor, and isn’t easily damaged.
- Borderless printing can be done in various sizes.
- Small touchscreen help to make last-minute edits.
- Easy wireless printing from phones and tablets.
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Wireless Printer
If you have to print in large volumes for mailing to a wide customer base, you’ll require a fast printer that can produce prints quickly in great quality.
With an impressive color-printing speed of 18 pages in a minute, the HP 9015 is your most efficient choice. Compared to other inkjet color printers, this speed is well above average. Additionally, the HP OfficeJet Pro can print up to 60 pages in one go.
You may need to convey more information by printing on both sides of the paper to boost your direct mail advertisement. The incredible Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) in the printer has got you covered!
It takes in 35 sheets at a time, and can automatically carry out all kinds of functions, like dual-sided printing. This can be a huge boost to your productivity, printing leaflets for direct mailing in half the time.
Furthermore, you can implement security features, like encryption and passwords, and keep your work from being stolen or damaged. Using the HP Smart app, you can edit and enhance your work before printing, while also scan and copy comfortably.
- Scanning, copying, and faxing are also possible.
- Above-average color-printing speed of 18ppm.
- ADF enables double-sided printing and scanning.
- Encryption and password protection protects important data.
3. Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Vibrant and colorful mails will attract your customer’s attention more than a dull one, right? Canon CP1300 comes with the perfect technology to make your prints and colors stand out.
The Dye Sublimation technology delivers photos of exceptional quality and resolutions of 300×300 DPI. It can achieve 16.8 million color shades, giving a precise and eye-catching output. The technology also prevents the colors from fading away and smudging.
You wouldn’t have to move to another printer if you decided to print catalogs instead of postcards. The Selphy CP1300 can print in lots of different sizes, and you can easily print leaflets, brochures, and much more, making it even more perfect for direct mail marketing.
If targeted marketing is your strategy and wants to be able to personalize and customize your work for specific customers, the Canon CP1300 comes with a user-friendly LCD touchscreen. You can make small edits and retouch your work to make it more appealing for certain customers.
- Dye-sublimation technology prevents color from fading and smudging.
- 16.8million shades of color make output vibrant and authentic.
- Can print on several sizes of paper, from postcards to card sizes.
- LCD touchscreen enables easy editing and retouching for targeted marketing.
Direct Mail isn’t the most popular form of advertisement of your offers or business. It can be very difficult to pull off, but if you can do it right, it can be extremely profitable and increase your revenue by a ton.
Because of the various features, a printer comes with, it can be hard to differentiate between them and choose the printer for direct mail. With days of dedicated study and focusing on your preferences, we’ve prepared a small list of the most perfect printers out there that can help your business flourish.